O N E

Kailee's POV    

       Hey my name Kailee Paige and I'm from Long Island New York. I work at New York Diner I've been working there since I was 17 years old. I just turned 20 years old and I am starting to get into the modeling businesses. A couple of days ago I got asked to model for Ford Models Inc in Los Angeles, They said I 6 mouths to find a place to stay. 

( 3 years earlier) 

        I was in my apartment looking for my keys to my car. It took 30 minutes to find them, I finally found them. Then I ran out the door and drove to work. When I got to work the place was backed with people " Sorry I'm late Christina" I said while running and getting my apron on. I go to the back and started making food. 

       It was my turn to close the restoration tonight. I never liked closing but to day was weird and it wasn't a good weird it was weirder then weird. As I was locking the door and walking home I felt like I was being followed. Every ten minutes I would look in my mirror and see the same car following me. I finally got to my apartment complexes. I got out of my car and ran to my room. I locked the door and ran to my room. I then heard a knock on the door " Hello please let me in please let me in" some boy screamed. He sounded like he was about 12 years old or a little younger. I then slowly walked to the door and looked through the pep whole of the door. And there standing was a little boy who was crying and knocking on the door. 

         I opened the door and the little boy looked up at me and then whisper his tears " please please help me" he said crying " yes what do you need honey" I said while crouching down. He just looked at me and started crying again. I then hugged him and walked him inside. " What happened" I asked the little boy " my mom saw you clo closing your store and then followed you home and dropped me off with all my clothes and told me to live with you" he said " Oh um let me see" I said while getting my phone out. 

          "I then called Christina and told her everything " There is this little boy who showed up at my door asking me if he could live here. He told me his mom just dropped him off and told him to come live with me" I said worriedly and looking at the little boy " what's his name do you know his name" she asked " No" I said "well asked him his name Kailee" she said loudly "Honey what is your name" I asked the little boy "Sam but people call me Sammy" he said " his name is Sammy" I said to Christina " okay um how old is he" she asked a little concerned " how old are you Sammy" I asked him "six" he said while holding up six fingers " he said he was six years old" I said to Christina "what am I supposed" I asked her scared " I don't know call the police or something I don't know" she said "um okay" I said while hanging up then calling the police and tell them everything. 

           They told me they were coming to pick him up and drop him off at his aunt's house. I then hung up and sat on the couch. " What's your name" Sammy asked while sitting next to me and holding my hand " Oh um my name is Kailee" I said looking at him as he rested his head on my shoulder. " The police are come and they are going drop you off at your aunt's" I said to Sammy. He just looked up at me then lead back down and fell sleep. I then heard someone knock on the door. I walked over to the door and looked throw the pep whole. I saw two people in police uniforms. I opened the door and let them in. I then told them the whole story. "It was when I was locking my work up, I got in the car and saw someone follow me. When I got back to my apartment I ran inside and  went in my bathroom. I then heard a knock on my door, and walked to my door. I looked through my little pep whole and saw this little dude standing there" I said as I looked at Sammy " he then told me that his mom dropped him off here and told him to come and asked me if he could live here, and i didn't know what to do and called my friend then she told me to call you guys so I did" I said while looking worried at the two police officers.