S I X

We then took Kailee to her brother's house to get more clothes. " HEY COLE I'M HOME" Kailee screamed as a German shepherd came running in " CINNAMON " she screamed and started playing with the dog " she seems to remembers you" Cole said as he came in the room "hey I'm Elton and this is Sam,Corey, Aaron,Katrina,Devyn, and this is well you know him" I said while pointing to Colby " hey" he said. " I'm so where's me room" Kailee said while looking up at Cole " up stairs to your right" he said point up the stairs " thanks" she said while running up stairs into her room  

( Cole got new stuff for her room, so here is her new room)

Katrina's POV

Me and Devyn ran up stairs to see kailee packing " sooooo you and Colby" Devyn said "what about us" Kailee siad while she put some make up in a bag " are you guys going to start to date or not" I asked " Omg girls look Colby and I are just friends" she said while going in her closet and getting more clothes. " But what if he asked you out would you say yes or no" I asked " I don't know maybe" Kailee said while putting her clothes in her backpack and walking down stairs.

" Okay let's go I'm ready" Kailee said as we all gave Cole A hug and walked out the door "STAY SAFE" Cole screamed to all of us as we left the house. I sat with Devyn and Sam and Corey sat together and Kailee and Colby sat in the back. When we got to the house Buddy and Circa came running up to all of us and jumping and licking us, then Aaron came in with a handful of pop tarts ( Strawberry flavored) "hey can I have a bite" Kailee asked Aaron " No because I have 14 boxes of pop starts that have 100 pop tarts in each box in my room that you can have" he said while him and Kailee ran into his room. We followed after them. I walked in the room and he was not kidding, there was over 14,000 DIFFERENT flavors of pop tarts. " Why would you by 14,000 packs of pop tarts" Sam said while grabbing a box " So we can all have two boxes each, so grab up and take two" Aaron said hanging me one.

Then everyone started grabbing the boxes and ran into there rooms. Me and Sam got in his room and started talking " so what do we do about Kailee and Colby" Sam asked " I don't know" I said while sitting on Sam's bed. " I guess we just let it go and do it's own thing" I said "Okay let's try that but what if it doesn't work and they stop talking then Kailee will stop talking us then all of you girls, what happens if that happens? Sam asked " I don't know" I said while Sam sat next to me. We then started talking about other stuff like what we are going to start the mega prank wars with. We then decided to eat some pop tarts while we think.

Corey's POV

Me and Devyn ran into our room and put our pop tarts in our closet. " What do we do know" Devyn asked me " I think we should wait for the MEGA PRANK WARS" I screamed " what should we do" she asked " I don't know lets make a list maybe" I said while getting out a price of paper " WAIT! I have an idea" I said while jumping up and down and through my paper " WE COULD WE MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I MURDERED YOU AND SEE WHAT THEY DO" I said jumping up and down. We then started planing on how to do this. We the started to get tired so we went to bed.