TWENTY - SEVEN

Kailee's POV

We walked into the living room and didn't see anyone. We walked into the game room. We all stopped when we saw a black fugue sitting on the couch. Colby walked forward " Colby no please" I said as he walked forward. He got closer to the figure and we saw that the TV was on. " Omg wtf" Elton said as everyone ran away. We all ran to the kitchen " Wait the TV it stopped" Devin said as she held onto Corey " omg" I said as I turned around and saw a black figure standing I  the hallway. We all backed up and the figure kept on moving closer. " Omg Colby" I said " Boo" the figure said as everyone started screaming and ran I to the living room. 

The figure took of his mask " Hey guys" Jake said as he walked into the living room with the mask in his arms " Hahaha got you guys" I said as me and Jake started laughing " Are you fucking joking right know Jake Webber" Corey said " Wtf Kailee " Elton said " oh thank the lord it was just a prank" Sam said as he hugged me then Jake. I just see Colby walk up stairs, I follow him into the room. " Hey you okay" I said while looking at Colby " Kailee I need to tell you something that happened last night" Colby said while I looked at him confused and worried "what's wrong Colby" I said as I sat down next to him. " I heard something" he said "What did you heard" I asked " little kid's running towards us but no one else heard it" Colby said. I looked at him scared but confused " What do you mean no one else heard it" I said while I looked at him again " I think the kids that I heard was our kid" Colby said " Omg Colby" I said as Colby as I hugged Colby and he lead his head on my lap. I ran my figures through his hair. He then started to cry "Colby is going to be alright I promise you"  I said while I kissed his forehead. We then just lead down on the bed and talked for a couple hours. Colby then started to fall asleep, as soon as he went to sleep I slowly moved him off of me.

I went to get my phone some clothes and put it in a bag then I went downs stairs. I checked my phone to see what time it was "1:00" I said to myself. I then walked slowly down stairs to make sure I would wake anyone up. I then walked over to the door and went outside.( I forgot to tell you but Kailee got ride of her BMW I8 it kept on braking down) I got in my car 

( I forgot to tell you but Kailee got ride of her BMW I8 it kept on braking down) I got in my car 

and drove off. I put my bag in the back seat and drove faster. I stopped a couples times to get gas. It was about 4:00 in the morning, I was hungry so I got some In- An- Out. I just got a burger and some fries and a medium Dr. Pepper. I then stopped at the 99 cent store, I got

. fire crackers 

. lights

. a big blanket

. lantern 

. glow sticks

. mini fridge

. food

. and a note book/journal 

I then got back in the car and kept on driving. I stopped at another gas station and saw that they where selling maps. I grabbed one and got some gas to. I walked back to the car and opened the map and started driving again. I didn't know where I was going or why I went all I new is that I was not gone forever. I set the map in the passengers seat, I drove a little way from the gas station and stopped to find out where I was. " Mojave Fwy Barstow, CA" I say to my self while I put my finger on the spot that says Barstow. I then got back in my car and looked at my phone it was almost dead. I plugged it in and looked for a place to stay.