TWENTY - SIX

Sam and Katrina walked back to the living room and Devyn and Corey went back upstairs to their room. Elton went into the garage to edit his videos. We went back up stairs with buddy and ate in our room. Aaron was down stairs editing his videos in the game room. 

Colby's POV   

This is insane, I can't believe this is actually happening. I watched as Kailee played with Buddy. I smiled and she looked at me and smiled back. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and she went back to playing with buddy. I then remembered the surprise that Brennen is supposed to tell us about today " Kailee Brennen's surprise" I said as she instantly ran over to her phone and we texted him.    

                                                                                                                                   K: We are back from the hospital 

                                                                         2 minutes later

B: K meet me at my house I am out with my mom making a video

                                                                                                                              K: K we will be there in 10 minutes  

B: K see ya

I drove us to Brennen. We had to wait a little bit because we got there before Brennen did. We finally saw his car. He got out of his car and walked over to our car. I rolled down Kailee's window and Brennen looked inside " You guys ready" he said as we got out of the car and we followed him into the house. " sit on the couch" he said as we sat on the couch him and his mom went into his room and got two envelopes. Then Ms. Taylor gave Kailee an envelop and Brennen gave me an envelop. " 1....2....3....GO" Brennen screamed as we both open them at the same time. We looked at it "OMG OMG OMFG" Kailee started screaming " what what is it" I said "There ttickets" she said  to what I said as I read Kauai Hawaii " OMG BRENNEN" She screamed and gave him and his mom a big hug. I got up and gave Brennen a hug " Thank you man" I said as I sat down again and looked ta the ticket. I turned it around and looked ta it very closely to make sure it wasn't fake.

"Colby" Kailee says " Yeah" I said as she sat down and we both looked at the tickets " We're going to Kauai Hawaii" she said while looking up at me then looking back at the ticket. I looked up at Brennen " thank you so much Brennen" I said while hugging him and his mom.            

Outbound flight Mon, Jan 8      8:25 AM – 12:44 PM Los Angeles (LAX)Kauai (LIH)United 1295 · Economy Class · Boeing 737Average legroom (30")6h 19mStream to your deviceNo Wi-Fi  No in-seat power $854 

Return flight Sun, Jan 28      2:00 PM – 9:32 PM Kauai (LIH) – Los Angeles (LAX)United 466 · Economy Class · Boeing 737Average legroom (30")5h 32mStream to your deviceNo Wi-Fi No in-seat power $854  

I looked at my calendar it was the 31 of December. So we had a week to pack and get ready for a 3 week vacation to Kauai Hawaii. I looked at Kailee and she look at me. we said bye and thank you and gave them hugs then we went back to the car and drove home to started packing Kailee's clothes

Kailee's POV    

I was so excited me and Colby have been wanting to go to Kauai forever. Colby parked in the drive way and I ran inside the house " DEVYN KARIN" I screamed. They both walked out of their rooms. I ran upstairs and showed them the tickets. 

" Where did you get them" Devyn asked " Well you know how Brennen had that surprise for me and Colby well this is the surprise" I said we all started screaming " we are helping you pack" Katrina said as we all ran inside me and Colby's room.