E L E V E N

I up stairs and grabbed my stuff that I had at in Colby's room. I then heard everyone walk in the house " KAILEE" Sam screamed " KAILEE " Corey said while walking outside in the backyard. " KAILEE ELIZABETH PAIGE" Katrina and Devyn screamed at the  same time, " KAILEE WHERE ARE YOU" Aaron screamed and walked into the garage " KAILEE COMMON" Elton screamed. I then heard someone run up the stairs towards me and Colby's room, " why what did I do" Colby said while trying to get me to stay " Colby look I can't right now" I said as I walked into the bathroom to get my makeup stuff " can I at least try....please Kailee" he asked.

                I looked at him " okay " I said as I sat on the bed " look...okay you have been through so much since you were a kid, so have I just maybe not in the same ways, Kailee we may not be ment for each other but that doesn't mean you have to leave all of us" he said " It's not that I don't love you, I do it's just i'm afraid of what's going to happen in the end or when it does end" I said " omg no why would you think about that I just want you to be happy and not do what everyone else want you to do" he said while he sat next to me and I rested my head on hi shoulder " Kailee can I ask you a question "Colby asked " yeah sure" I said " do you want to leave?" he asked, I looked ta him "no" I said looking at him with a smile " then don't " he said, I just looked at him and walked over to my stuff and started unpacking my stuff. 

            " YAAAAAA" we heard everyone screaming from behind the door,me and Colby just laughed. I looked at my phone to see what time it was 11:39 " WAIT ARE WE GOING OUT FOR DINNER" I screamed to Elton " YEAH, SO GET READY" he screamed back " OKAY" me and Colby screamed at the same time, we looked at each other then went to go change into some nice clothes.        

" Really Kailee I said nice clothes" Elton said " this is nice" I said while walking to my car " I drive with Kailee" Colby said as he charged to my car with Aaron and Corey behind him

" Really Kailee I said nice clothes" Elton said " this is nice" I said while walking to my car " I drive with Kailee" Colby said as he charged to my car with Aaron and Corey behind him. " Your going to let them fight over who gets to drive with you" Karina said while  we both laughed " I don't care because I know who is going to ended up with me" I said, I got in the car and waited 3 minutes before the boys finally new that it was a wast of time to fight. Colby got in the car and we drove to Il Piccolo Verde (some Italian place I've never been to). We parked in the drive way and waited for Elton and everyone else to get here. We found Corey and Devyn but we didn't find the rest of the group

              " okay ya okay bye" Corey said into his phone " Sam says they will be here in like 5 minutes and that we could get a table" he said " wait didn't he like make reservations or something" Colby said, I looked at him ' yeah let me handle this" I said as we walked up to the waiter" hello I'm here for Elton Castee's reservation" I said " okay is there more people coming the" the waiter asked " yeah" I said as they directed us to our seats. After 3 minutes of waiting everyone got here " okay know what d we want" Elton asked everyone " we just sat down okay we will tell you when we are ready" Katrina said while laughing a little. We all finally picked out what we wanted. 

                 The waiter came back to our table and asked what we wanted for a drink.

Kailee & Colby share a strawberry smoothly