Chapter 33

*Alyssa's POV*

"Alyssa. Wake up. We landed" Hayes said shaking me.

I opened my eyes to see we were still on the plane.

"Yay" I smiled.

I yawned and grabbed my bags. Hayes grabbed one of my bags because he said he was being gentlemanly, but I think he almost fell.

"Alright so we have to look for the guys. You know what they look like right" that seriously must have been the stupidest question ANYONE has ever asked me.

"Are you kidding? Of course we know what they look like" i screamed and Morgan and Lizzie agreed.

"Woah. Sorry. I forgot you were a die hard fan" Nash smirked.

"We are" me and the girls said.

I was literally shaking. I was meeting the MagCon boys. THE MAGCON BOYS. Me, Morgan, and Lizzie were on the edge of screaming. We were all shaking and freaking out.

"Guys. We have to try and act cool. I know it will be hard but still" I told Morgan and Lizzie.

"We can't tackle one of them" Lizzie whined.

"No" i warned her.

"Fine. But i'm going to hug them all and ask them for a follow on twitter still" she pouted.

"LIZZIE. YOUR DATINF MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA" Morgan told her.

"I know. But I love them all SO much" she groaned.

"Calm down. There going to think your a-" was all Morgan said before I interrupted.

"HOLY CRAP. THERE HERE" I screamed.

Morgan and Lizzie turned their heads in the same direction and started freaking out. Lizzie ran to them.

"LIZZIE" me and Morgan called after her, but it was too late.

She was already asking for pictures and follows. We caught up to her and the boys looked nervous.

"Sorry about her. She's a big fan. And so are we" Morgan panted.

"Can I get a picture with you guys" she asked them.

"We can't right now sorry. We have to meet our friends here" Cam smiled.

"Well actually. Were with your friends" i nervously smiled.

"What" Cam asked confused.

"I'm Alyssa. I'm dating Hayes. This is Morgan. She's dating Nash. And thats Lizzie. She's dating Matt" i told him.

"Great. We can take pictures after MagCon" Taylor smiled down at Lizzie.

"Thank you guys so much" she grinned.

"No problem" Taylor hugged her.

"Nash and Hayes are over there" i told Cam.

"Great" he smiled.

Holy crap. I almost couldn't control myself. I was talking to my loves. And I was acting so cool. Well thats what I thought. I walked over to the Hayes and Nash and the rest of the boys followed me. Lizzie was talking to Taylor and Morgan was talking to Cam.

"Hey guys. I see you already met" Nash laughed hugging Cam and the rest of the boys.

Hayes followed.

"Yeah" Cam blushed.

Why? I don't know. Maybe he liked me. I mean, I got some good looks. Maybe thats why he liked me. Psht. Who am i kidding.

"So you ready to go" Cam asked.

"Yeah" Nash replied.

We grabbed our bags and followed Cam.

"I think Cam likes you" Morgan whispered to me.

"We don't even know each other that well. How could he" i smiled.

"I can just tell. By the way he looks at you. Hayes looks at you the same way" she said looking forward.

I looked at the ground smiling.

We got to the car and me, Lizzie, and Morgan sat in the back. Hayes, Nash, Aaron, and Taylor sat in the middle row. Cam drove and Jack G say in the passenger seat. Jack J, Shawn, Carter and Matt were at the hotel getting ready for MagCon. Me and the girls had small talk all the way to the hotel.

"Were here" Cam said looking back at all of us.

He made eye contact with me and smiled. I blushed and looked away. Why was he doing this? I already told him i was dating Hayes. Oh hope Hayes didn't see that.

Everybody got out and Nash moved one of the middle seats down so we could get out.

"Ladies" he smiled gesturing his hand to the hotel door.

"Thanks babe" Morgan smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"EWWWWW. We are still in the car right behind you. At least let us get out of the car before you PDA" I fake puked.

"You OTP" Lizzie laughed.

"Your just jealous" Morgan stuck out her tongue.

She finally got out of the car and Nash and her walked in. Lizzie walked behind them on her phone. Hayes was waiting for me and smiled when I got out.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" I smiled back.

"Why did Cam smile at you before when he said we were here" he asked me grabbing my hand.

Oh crap he saw.

"Uh. I really don't know to tell you the truth" i told him.

"Oh" he looked down.

"Its probably nothing. Don't worry about it" i reassured him smiling.

"I won't babe" he released his grip on my hand and put it over my shoulder.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There might be some drama going down between Hayes and Cameron. Oops. I know i updated like 2 days ago but I wanted to update tonight. Thanks for the reads <3

-Alyssa🙈