Chapter 10

*Alyssa's POV*

I woke up the next morning and I was on the couch still. The TV was on and it was dark. I remembered i was in Hayes's basement cause i fell asleep there last night. I looked around and saw that everybody else was sleeping.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Grier" i said walking up the stairs.

"Oh. Good morning sweetie. You must be Alyssa" she smiled.

"Yep. I live right next door. Sorry i spent the night. we were watching a movie and we all kinda of fell asleep" i told her worried she might get made.

"Oh no. Its okay. I already told your mom and she said it was fine and she already left for work. You could hang out over here if you want to today? I'm not doing anything except unpacking and the boys already unpacked most of their things" i smiled.

"Thank you. I'm just gonna run home first and get changed and stuff like that" i said going to the door.

"Okay. I'm making pancakes and when you come back, we can wake everybody up" she replied.

"Okay, thanks"

I walked over to my house and grabbed the key out of my pocket. I walked upstairs and in to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and put it in a bun and then brushed my teeth. I washed off my remaining makeup and put a little mascara on. I went into my bedroom and put leggings and a sweatshirt on. I walked back downstairs and left.

As I walked into the Grier's house, i saw Lizzie sitting down at the counter. She was eating pancakes and bacon. I sat down next to her and started eating.

"So what are we going to do today?" she mumbled with food in her mouth.

"Yeah. Morgan is coming home today remember?" i told her.

"Oh yeahhh! Yay" she shouted.

"She's going to be happy when she see's Nash" i said.

"Oooooohh. Yeah. Hey can I borrow some of you clothes for today?"

"Yeah sure. Come with me" i put my plate in the sink and me and Lizzie walked back over to my house.

When we got to my house, Lizzie asked me a question that made me stop.

"So are you and Hayes a thing now?"

I didn't really know if we were a thing. Were we?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter. I haven't updated in awhile and i just wanted to for you guys. Thanks for almost 250 reads. Love you😘

-Alyssa🙈