Chapter 20

*Hayes's POV*

I woke up the next morning and Alyssa was still laying next to me. I smiled and slowly got up, trying not to wake her.

I walked up stairs to see Nash already eating breakfast.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" Nash smirked.

"Oh just fine" i laughed.

"Alyssa's mom called and I told her she was here" Nash said getting up and putting his bowl in the sink.

My expression fell. What if she got mad at Alyssa for sleeping here? It wasn't her fault, it was mine. I wanted her to stay.

"W-what did she say" i stuttered.

"She just said she was going to work and if it was alright Alyssa stayed here for the day" when he said that, I was so relieved.

"Oh okay. Cool" i replied.

"We should go shopping today" Nash said.

"Yeah. Thats a good idea. I'll go wake up Alyssa and ask her if she wants to go. I'm sure she will. I mean she is a girl and MOST girls love going shopping" i laughed.

I walked down stairs and leaned over Alyssa.

"Alyssa" i whispered.

"Alyssa" i repeated.

"What" she mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Do you wanna go to the mall today?" i asked her smiling.

Her eyes shot open.

"Do i ever. I haven't been to the mall in so long" she rambled.

"So thats a yes?" I questioned.

"Yes" she giggled.

She yawned and got up from the couch that I was still sitting on.

"I guess i'll have to go in the clothes i slept in. But i don't really care" she shrugged.

"Are you sure? I feel bad that you have to go in dirty clothes" i said honestly.

"Please Hayes. I've done this before. It's not that big a deal" she assured me.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure."

"Thank you Hayes" she kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to update cause i haven't updated in a while because it was Easter and i didn't really feel like it. But... THANK YOU FOR 937 READS!!!
AKDKKWNDJFJJQOORCUQBROLSNFBAHAUFJJQBFLAJFJAB

Thats insane. Last time i checked i had 867 or something like that and now I have that?! That's amazing guys. Thank you for the reads and for voting. It means a lot <3

-Alyssa🙈