Chapter 29

*Hayes's POV*

After everything looked right, i texted Lizzie.

To Lizzie:
Hey. Is she ready?

From Lizzie:
Yeah. She is getting a bag ready now. What does she need to bring?

To Lizzie:
Just a bathing suit and regular clothes.

From Lizzie:
Okay. We'll walk over in a minute.

To Lizzie:
Thank you.

I told Nash that they would be here any minute. We fixed up the lights and blanket. I was really nervous.

"I'm so nervous dude" i told him.

"Don't be. Its Alyssa. She will probably think this is perfect. You know how girls are" he smiled.

"Yeah. I guess" i replied.

I had brought a bathing suit also, so we could go swimming if we wanted to later. I hope tonight works out good.

*Alyssa's POV*

After I left the Grier's house, me and Lizzie hung out. We had a lot of fun. After about an hour, she told me we were going to the beach.

"Why are we going to the beach" i asked her.

"Because. Bring a bathing suit and regular clothes" she replied.

She never gave me the reason why so i just shrugged it off.

"Why wouldn't I bring a bathing suit" she asked a stupid question.

If we were going to the beach, why wouldn't I bring a bathing suit there? Sometimes, Lizzie worries me.

"Uh, oh yeah" she said.

I just laughed at her. I packed my bathing suit and packed one for Lizzie. I packed towels and some regular clothes.

"Ready" she yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah" i replied walking down the stairs.

I got my house keys and put them in the beach bag. I thought it was a little strange that we were going so late in the day, but hey, it's the beach.

We decided to walk there. It was about ten minutes away.

When we got there, i saw Nash.

"Hey. Funny running into you here" i said giving him a hug.

"It actually not that funny. I was supposed to meet you here" he smiled.

Now, I was confused.

"W-why was I supposed to meet you here" i asked.

"Because. Your going on a date" he replied.

"With who? You" that didn't mean to come out mean but I think it did.

"No. With someone else" he intertwined out arms and started walking.

"Oh wait. What about Lizzie" i stopped.

"She will be fine. She's going to hang out with me tonight. She is in on the plan too" he smiled and we kept walking.

"Are we almost there yet" i asked after we were walking after a couple of minutes.

"Almost" he replied.

"So are you going to tell me who i'm going on a date with" i kind of already knew the answer, but I wanted to see if he would say it.

"You should know by now" he stopped walking and faced me, "okay so, you have to clothes your eyes now"

I did as he said and closed my eyes.

"Okay. Now i'm going to guide you to the date spot but you have to keep your eyes closed" he told me.

"Yes Nashley" i laughed.

He laughed and lead me to another part of the beach. I'm guessing it was the spot.

"Okay. Your secret admire will be here any second" he told me.

He waited with me for a while with his hand on my shoulder. I felt him take his hand off my shoulder once, but then quickly put it back on.

"Nash, why did you take your hand off and then put it back on" i asked.

"He didn't. I did"

"Hayes? Is that you" i opened my eyes.

"Yeah" he blushed.

I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. He lead me to an area on the beach that was only a few feet away from us. It was beautiful. There was a blanket on the ground and lights surrounding it.

It was perfect.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I promise you, the next chapter will be taken place in the date area. Sorry for putting it off so long. Thank you for 2.6K reads. It means a lot. Thanks for all the votes too <3

-Alyssa🙈