Chapter 16

*Alyssa's POV*

I woke up and Morgan and Lizzie were still sleeping. I laughed to myself and got up. I went down stairs and made myself some breakfast. I grabbed the bowl, the milk and the cereal. Cinnamon toast crunch. My favorite. When I sat at the table, I got a text from Hayes

From Hayes: Hey babe. You up?

I smiled when he called me that.

To Hayes: yeah.

From Hayes: Good. I want to talk to you about some stuff. Nothing bad just us. Can you and the girls come over in 5?

Now that made my heart race. What kind of stuff could he want to talk about? I guess the same question I was asking myself, what we were.

To Hayes: yeah. Be over in five :D

From Hayes: yay! Can't wait!

I smiled again. He made me happy and that's all I needed.

I ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed, where they were sleeping.

"WAKE UP" i yelled laughing.

They groaned.

"What?" Lizzie snapped.

"We have to be at the Grier's house in 5 minutes. If you want to go like that you can. They probably wouldn't care." I said moving to the side of my bed.

"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLY?! YOU JERK!" Morgan shouted at me.

"We'll you guys were sleeping. And Hayes just texted me a second ago so I just found out to. Calm down. Nash isn't going any where. And neither is Matt. Hayes wants to talk to me about some stuff." I replied smiling.

"Oh okay. We have to go now then. Do you think the boys will care if we go like this?" Lizzie asked.

I laughed, "no they won't. They only want to see the real you. Not a fake one with 5 pounds of makeup and a tight dress or fancy outfit. You'll be fine." I assured her.

"Hey! Just cause I wear makeup doesn't mean anything" Lizzie pouted.

"Yeah yeah. Come on, lets go. We're going to be late." I bugged them. I got up and went down the stairs. They quickly followed. I knew they would. They wouldn't want to miss spending a day with their boyfriends.

When we got to the Grier's door, I rang the doorbell. I heard running from inside, and then the door unlocked. Hayes and Nash's faces soon appeared.

"Hello ladies." Nash greeted us.

"Hey" we all replied.

"Won't you come in?" He gestured his hand inside and tried not to laugh.

"Why thank you" Morgan replied. Morgan walked in first, then Lizzie. As I was going to go through the doorway, i almost ran into and arm that was across it.

I smiled. I knew who it was. It was Hayes.

"What?" I asked him smirking.

"Come with me" he said nodding his head to the park.

"Okay" I agreed. I wasn't going to argue with him. He was going to make me anyways.

"I already told Nash so he can tell everybody else" he smiled closing the door. He had an amazing smile.

He held my hand as we walked to the park. When we got there, we sat on the swings for a whole with an awkward silence. He looked like he was going to say something a couple of times, but then stopped himself.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AHHHHH! THIS BOOK NOW HAS 578 READS 😭🎉!!! Thank you guys so much. I know i say it a lot but i mean it. I did t know this book would get so many reads. You guys are truly amazing

-Alyssa🙈