I held his hand and gave him an excited smile as the engine of this thing roared to life

I held his hand and gave him an excited smile as the engine of this thing roared to life. Maya turned around and gave us a thumbs up and we gave them back. She turned around and started to drive. At first we started out fast and because of the dirt rocky road and roaring of the engine I felt the buzz of the vibrations go through my body.

My good time turned even more so when I looked at Harry and was shifting uncomfortably. I smirked when I noticed his hand resting on his pants over his member. He looked at me with a hazy look and I smirked even more. "Vibrations getting to you huh Harry?" I joked and he groaned at me. His chest was rising and falling and I could tell he was enjoying this. I could only make his experience even better. I shot a glance a Maya who was having a blast driving and not paying any mind to us. I smiled evilly to myself as I slipped my hand over his pants where his buddy rested.

I rubbed the palm of my hand in circles over it and Harry's mouth was parted and his eyes were closed. I know he was definitely feeling something now.

A few minutes of this and he was squirming in his seat while his head turned back and forth as if he was trying to escape the pleasure. I knew he wanted more though. I worked my hand over his jeans and sent him over the edge with my quiet encouragements.

"Good boy," I coaxed.

My lips sucked harshly at the side of his neck until Harry's legs were shaking with pleasure, and he came in his jeans. We were still driving on the course so I quickly fixed Harry up as he sat back still calming down. After the course was over Maya helped us out of the ATV and asked us questions about our time for their reviews online. We both lied through the reviews since we weren't paying much attention.

We turned in the helmets and since it was such a nice hot day in Cancun the next thing we wanted to do was snorkeling. We went to a gift shop near an aquatic place and bought a pair of trunks. We paid for the snorkeling experience and changed into the trunks. Some very lovely people guided us through the experience before sending us under water with the gear. I looked at Harry under water and gave him the middle finger. A group of bubbles rose up from where he was breathing and he shot the finger back at me. I swam over to him and pushed him as best as I could underwater.

Leave it to us to go snorkeling and not actually snorkel. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smacked my bum under the water. Of course it wasn't forceful because the lack of gravity but I could still feel it. I shook my head at him playfully and swam towards the bottom where the sand was getting stirred up by these weird looking fish. At my appearance they swam away quickly.

Harry pointed at an oyster on the side of a rock next to me and we both looked at each other. I could tell he was smiling because of the crinkles by his green eyes behind the goggles.