"Oh, now don't do this!" My father yells.

"It's not happen-"

"You're going to that engagement party! You're not going to put me to shame and not go to your own engagement party that you're uncle has thrown for you. I bet it's going to be bloody marvelous," my father rolls his eyes.

I cringe, "we're not even related to him!" I pull at the ends of my hair. I don’t know how many more times I’ve got to say that aloud.

My father looks up at me, clearing his throat. "I'll have the ladies leave you something nice to wear. Since I haven't had much preparation time for this event, you're going to be damned fine with whatever is picked out." He says, looking at me then closing the door to the office, leaving me alone inside it.

I can't even... I don't even understand...

No.

<GISELE'S POINT OF VIEW>

"Okay, now go wash up. We've still got that gathering tonight." Louis says, wiping his muddy hands against his jean pants and then smearing the sweat on his forehead across his forearm.

I nod my head, mimicking his actions. We've just worked hours in the garden. Supposedly, Louis has a hobby of planting flowers. Saying how growing your own vegetable garden is healthier not only as for a diet but that gardening can generally improve health, save money and even up boost his mood plus it’s relaxing. I was even more shocked when I saw him pick up a tomato from a plant and eat it ... I didn't take Louis as a gardener but there’s always more that meets the eye.

"You'll take an hour to get ready. Your clothes are in the dresser and lady products should be in the bathroom. You should shower now." Louis tells me.

I nod my head once again; taking off the boots Louis gave me and set them on a mat. As we are located in the backyard, I open the back door to the house, but before I step inside I turn around. "What's the occasion?"

He smiles, looking up and down my figure. "Dress nicely,"

I turn back and head into the house. Once I've gone up the stairs and to my room, I get into the bathroom and turn the shower on. I literally stink.

After a warm shower and the scent of coconut all around my body and hair, I step out feeling completely clean. The mirror to the bathroom is fogged up and air is humid. I'm unaware of how long I took a shower until I hear Louis yell, "thirty minutes!"

Crap. I panic, releasing my towel and running to the dresser to grab fresh undergarments. Once I put them on I open the larger dresser to pick out a dress. I grab any one, not caring to impress Louis or anyone for the matter.

The dress is ugly in my opinion. The floral print dress has sleeves that reach my elbows and has a length down to my thigh. There is a light pink bow in the middle that has a pattern that doesn't flatter the dress... this is perfect. I grab a pair of short, crème heels… even more perfect.

When I'm finished, I walk down the stairs and sit on the couches that are close to the front door. I wait as patiently as I possibly could for Louis. After ten minutes of staring at my shoes and bag, I get up and start to slowly pace around the living room, counting how long it takes Louis to get ready.

When I've reached 600 seconds, I hear Louis make his way to the room. I quickly walk back over to the couch and sit on it, acting like I've innocently been waiting for him. Right when I cross my legs he clears his throat and I look up to him.

"Stand up," he says.

I don't say a thing but stand up, flattening my dress and holding onto my bag. I give him a toothy smile since I'm trying to go for the whole 'this is cute don’t tell me you hate it’ look.’ Even though this is the most hideous thing I’ve ever worn.

"I hate it." Louis says, eyeing me up and down. "Is that a bow? Did you attach that?"

I gasp, acting like I'm quite shocked at his response. I look down at the dress, "I think this makes me look undeniable..." I say, keeping in my grin. I will give Louis my sarcasm but I won’t give him the pleasure of seeing me happy.

Louis takes a step closer to me, "I want you to change."

"I want to stay in this. You gave me dresses to choose from and I chose this."

Louis huffs in annoyance, looking at the cuffs on his sleeve and buttoning them up. "Let's go," he tells me.

We get into a navy limousine and start to drive to the event. The car ride so far is silent besides the CD player, which is only playing jazz music.

 I find myself asking Louis yet again who and what we're going for.

"You'll see," he says.

In about a half hour or so we reach our destination. The palace were the party is held at, had strobe lights, many parked cars, a valet and many many people. When we reached the front entrance, a valet man took our car to park it as Louis and I walked to the building. Louis grabbed my elbow and made me link my arm with his. Cameras start to flash as more heads turn our way and people start to stare. I look down at our linked arms and I turn my head and roll my eyes, barfing in my throat. I could never give him a chance. 

Once in the building, Louis and I walked down the crowded halls, heading towards the closed double doors at the end of the lobby. 

"Where are we going? Looks like the party's out here." I whisper to Louis. Looking around as the people wait for the party to start.

"Well really the party's inside here, there still getting things set up. Would you like to take a look at the decorations? My father put this party together..."

Covetous? "I don't think that's a good idea." It's not a good idea. 

"Oh come on love, don't be boring." Louis smiles, opening the double doors and pulling me in. 

"Tell me what you think..." Louis says, putting his lips to my ear. 

I hesitate to bring my eyes to look ahead of me. I stare at my ugly shoes as we walk in while I hear party planners boss people around; I hear dishes clashing and the sound of many shoes. I don’t look up till Louis yanks at my wrist and slowly my eyes start to unwrap the scene upfront. My vision becomes unclear.

This can't be. 

I turn to Louis as a shiver courses through my body. "Why does it say that? Why does that banner say that?" 

"Say what? Congratulations Tama and Harry?" Louis smirks.