Day of Rest - Day 26

DAY TWENTY-SIX - TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR A DAY OF REST

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DAY TWENTY-SIX - TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR A DAY OF REST.

Today I am grateful for a day of rest.  For may Christians around the world Sunday is considered a day of rest, a day set aside to worship God and rest from the hectic life we all live.  Even those who do not follow the Christian faith, look to Sundays as a day to spend with family and renew themselves for the new week to come.

I do not attend church on a regular basis, but we do use our Sundays to rest and discuss our faith at home.  We make our plans for the week ahead and renew our minds by letting the outside world pass us by for the day.  I am grateful to be able to have this time to not only rest my mind and my body but to take stock in the past week and reflect on all the blessings I have. 

Whether you can take Sunday's off or not, I think it is important for everyone to have a day of rest.  Life goes by so fast and the older you get the faster it seems to go by.  It becomes more and more important to take those small moments to appreciate what you have and who you are spending your life with.  I think it is very important for children to have a day of rest.  So many kids these days are on the go constantly and they need time to rest and learn they can have quiet moments too. 

The dishes will be there tomorrow, the laundry will be there tomorrow, the lawn will be there tomorrow, take the time each week, even if it is only a few hours to be still and renew your mind and body.  In other words take the time to smell the roses.

Today I am grateful for a day of rest.

With Gratitudeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें