The Poets Pub - Day 12

DAY TWELVE - TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE POETS PUB

Today I am grateful for the Poets Pub.  Today I published the one year anniversary edition of the Pub Chatter.  I count it as a great achievement to have published the Pub Chatter every week for one year.  I don't say this to brag, I say it to underscore my heartfelt love for the amazing group of people who make up the Poets Pub.

I have written several poems and spoken often about how much the Pub means to me.  How much Bill has been a mentor to me.  When I found the Pub I was very new to Wattpad and timid in sharing my work.  I was unsure of my writing and had to grit my teeth and step outside my comfort zone to send in my first poem to the Pub.  It was received with kindness and I was elated.  I started making new friends, meeting new people from around the world.  When Bill asked for people to help with the Pub, I was reluctant at first, but again stepping outside my comfort zone I messaged him and offered to help.  He agreed to allow me to take over the Chatter and I have had an amazing year here at the Pub.

There are so many people that I have come to truly care for, so many people that I count as friends.  Their talent and kindness are beyond anything I have experienced before.  All of you reading this are counted among those amazing people who have brought joy, love, and kindness into my life, and for that I thank you!  Your talent has been an inspiration to me and I am in awe of the words you write. 

The Poets Pub is a place where humans can and do love one another unconditionally, without egos, without color, without boundaries.  It is a place I am proud to call my home away from home.  It is a place I am proud to be a member of.

Today I am grateful for the Poets Pub.