My Daughter-In-Law - Day 4

DAY FOUR - TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY DAUGHTER!

I am grateful for my daughter-in-law.  My oldest son's beautiful wife, what a blessing she is to my life.  My son fell in love with her the first time he saw her.  She was in a relationship with someone else, he resigned himself to the idea that they would not ever have a chance to be together, so he became her friend.  Through a long series of events over several years they were able to get together and have been married for 4 years now.  I knew she was the right one when I felt my son let go of me and become attached to her.  I wish I could explain the love I have for this beautiful amazing woman.  I wish I could explain how much she loves me. 

My darling girl is a woman of strength, she is quick witted, she has a heart of gold.  She knows how to stand her ground and she always tells the truth.  When she decides she wants something she makes it happen, I truly admire that about her.  I can tell her anything, ask her anything and depend on her for everything, she is always at my side, she always has my back. She is a devoted wife and mother, who always puts her family first. 

Just a few months after my son and her got together I became deathly ill and they were afraid I was not going to live, she held my hand and prayed for me, she fought with the doctors to get me sent to a better hospital and then helped nurse me back to health.  She is not of my blood but she is part of my heart, I can not imagine my life without her.  I could not love her more if she were my own flesh. 

Today I am grateful for my daughter.