Chapter 60

A/N: If you haven't watched the above Jerrie video, watch it now. It is really good and the song sorta fits this chapter:)

Perrie's POV

I probably just had the best breakfast in my life. And for once, it's not because of the food. Jade always make my heart goes all fluffy and crazy, then when I saw her getting along with Hatchi...it's just WOW. I seriously felt like I am going to pass out and die it's so fucking cute! Jade never complain about Hatchi but I knew she doesn't like him. She looks at me with this sweet and loving gaze but when she spots him...it did a one-eighty and let's say it's definitely not kind and friendly. Even though it's just a glance and she would quickly cover it up, but I still pick up on the little details as I always pay attention to her, even if it is the smallest gesture.

Hatchi loves to get anyone's attention with his cute little face and that adorable tail twist, he never fail until he met Jade. Jesy wasn't so fond of him at first either but she grew to like him, which confused me even more why he could managed to tame the fierce diva but has no luck with my sweet princess. I am sure Jade doesn't hate dogs. I had seen her getting along with Harvey and all the other dogs so there must be something about Hatchi that she doesn't like. I tried to ask her but every time she just shook her head and changed the topic, and obviously I couldn't ask Hatchi so...I guessed this would forever remain a mystery to me until I could get Jade to tell me . What have you done to my princess Hatchi?

So when I witnessed that all-too-precious scene, I knew I wanna remember all the freaking seconds of it and I want and need to make it happens again...but that could wait because it's not my priority right now. I have one mission today. A huge and extremely important one. Now we are all gathering in the living room which seems to be the perfect time to tell everybody my plan...the only problem is Jade is here too. I sighed as I need a good enough excuse to persuade Jade to go somewhere without being too suspicion. It's very hard I am telling you because she is so damn clever and intelligent. Think Perrie think.

"Auntie Jade. I need you to read me 'The Little Gingerbread Man'. You didn't finish the book last time" Baby Karl pleaded, tugging at Jade's sleeve, wanting to pull her away from the couch. Great job Baby Karl!

"Did I?"

Jade cooed and patted his head, then looked at me to ask for approval. I guessed she was concerned about the idea of leaving me for Baby Karl because of what happened earlier. Aw how sweet is she? Normally I might...but not this time definitely. I grinned and nodded, maybe a little bit too eager as she looked startled, clearly not expecting me to let her go so easily.

"You sure babe?" She asked, hand rubbing my arm wanting to make sure I am really fine with that.

"Absolutely. Go spend some time with this little one" I assured her and pecked her cheek, then turned to his nephew and gave him a smile

"Your auntie Jade is the best storyteller in the world isn't she?" I asked him in a cute tone that I usually use when I talk to kids, or Jade if I want to plead her with something

"Yes! Auntie Jade is the best!" He exclaimed excitedly

"I couldn't agree more!" I beamed and held out my palm

"Yeah!" He gave me a high five and grinned at me.

"Now take your auntie Jade upstairs and do not let her go until she finish reading the whole book to you" I smiled and patted his head. He nodded happily and gave me a hug, which caught me off guard but I laughed and hugged him back right away.

We pulled away shortly and I chuckled as Jade looked at us in awe, amazed at how well we suddenly got along. To be honest we always do it's just a little banter earlier...I did try to compete and outtalk him but it doesn't mean I don't like him. I like the kid a lot it's just when it comes to Jade I am really possessive and I cannot help it and there is no way he or anyone in this world can possibly love Jade more than I do.