Chapter 58

A/N: I received lots of lovely comments in my previous chapter...aw thank you so much. I don't think it was that good but well...I am not the one to judge you are:D

Perrie's POV

"Oh my god Jade. If I knew back then, I would never take Perrie away! Please tell me you will still be my daughter-in law! I don't want any other for my Perrie I only want you an-"

"Debbie calm down. Look at their hands" Norma cut my mom off who had been rambling since we pushed open the door. Her gaze drifted down to our hands and a smile appeared on her face when she noticed our interlocked fingers.

"What happened to me is never your or Perrie's fault. I only appreciate and love her more" Jade said. I beamed and pecked her cheek, turning it into a slight shade of red. My mom squealed and squeezed us in one of the tightest hug ever. I stopped my mom shortly, not wanting her to hurt my Jadey.

"You two had been gone for so long and left us all worried. Now you are going to watch movies with us and you are not allowed to leave until we said so. Understand?" Norma ordered

"Yes Ma'am" We said simultaneously

"We had made you chocolate cakes for dessert. I will go get some" Mom said. YUM. I squealed making Jade giggled.

"It's food I can't help it babe" I scratched my neck bashfully

"I know baby" She cooed and pecked my cheek, which brought a bright grin on my face

"And don't worry I think it's cute. I will help you Debbie" She gave me a wink which made me smile even wider and then followed my mom to the kitchen

"Nothing changed yeah?" Norma smiled. I returned the smile and shook my head, pulling the photo out of my back pocket and handed it back to her

"Only for the better. To be honest I never expect her to take it so well. She never blame me once, only thanked me for being there for her even just for a week...I don't know why she could only see the best in me..."

My voice cracked at the end as I was really overwhelmed by Jade's reaction and kind words. My guilt was all gone thanks to her, now all's left is my pride at her amazing perseverance, and to know that my words meant so much to her...to say I was deeply touched by her astonishing determination was an understatement. Not only do I find my long lost princess back...she still think I am her angel...or her hero or knight in shining armor as now she always called me. I am not gonna let her down, ever again. No matter what, I would always protect her, protect my princess.

"Because you ARE the best. For her. Jade knows it. Your mom knows it. I know it. I hope you realize it too Perrie"

"Thank you Norma" I pulled her into a hug, feeling tears started falling down on my face again. Only this time, they were happy tears.

-----------

I cuddled with Jade on the couch, feeding each other chocolate cakes while watching 'The Polar Express' with our moms who were sitting on the opposite side. I pulled out my phone and checked the time, it's only 15 minutes left before Christmas.

"Jade baba. It's almost Christmas" I whispered and pointed at my phone

"Oh it's nearly time" She squealed and pulled away, put down the fork and pulled out her phone.

"No phone during movie you two young ladies" Norma scolded

"But mam we are going to post something about us. To make it official." Jade whined