Chapter 59

A/N: Sorry for the long wait...here is another chapter:)

(I was about to take this week off too but you guys are really pushy...:()

Perrie's POV

The sunlight finally shone through the window curtain, smiled as I could see her face much clearer now. I pushed back a loose strand of her hair, fingers trailing on her perfectly-sculpted features, being extremely careful and gentle, afraid I will wake her up by putting a little more force. She is so fucking beautiful. I peeked at the time and it's only 6:00 a.m. Jesy let us go to bed at three last night after we explained the whole story to her and Leigh, and yeah I basically didn't sleep until then.

I couldn't sleep. I got a lot in my head because of the new discovery last night. No I am not moping about the past anymore, I am way past that after Jade talked some sense in me. I am thinking about the future, our future. Knowing I had lost her but lucky enough to find her again made me appreciate and cherish her more, if it's even possible. I wish I could find a way to prevent losing her under every single possible circumstance...but I knew it is unrealistic because you could never predict what will happen in life. So instead, I had been thinking about how to make every single day counts and live with no regret, in case something bad does happen.

To do so I want to accomplish everything that I have always dreamt of doing and the first thing that comes into mind is to marry Jade. It has to be at the top of my list among everything. But still, one more thing had to be done...A Proposal. I knew I am more than ready to call Jade my fiancé, my wife, even the mother of our children if she lets me. I am always ready when it comes to Jade. I don't need anything when I have her...but at the same time I want to experience everything with her.

So I spent the past three hours thinking of how to get it done instead of getting some sleep. It won't be as perfect as I always imagine it to be with a plan coming up in such short amount of time, but I hope it would be enough to get a 'Yes' from her. My heart is pounding right now just thinking about that. I am going to do it tonight. Jade's family will be here later so I am going to tell them and hopefully have their blessing. I don't think I would back down on my proposal if they don't agree on it...but let's hope it won't have to come to that.

"I wish I could call you my fiancé after tonight. I love you so much baby"

I gazed at her fondly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. I closed my eyes trying to calm my erratic and rapid heartbeats, hoping to fall asleep as soon as I could because I definitely needed a good sleep to do all that.  As if she could sense my nerve, she stirred and tightened her grip on my torso, pulling me closer and nudging her nose on my neck, mumbling something in her sleep.

"Go back to sleep love"

I cooed and rubbing her back gently, left a kiss on her head and held her delicately in my arms. I felt her lips curved up against my neck and that's all I need to go to the dreamland with her.

Jade's POV

I hummed contentedly when I woke up to the familiar vanilla scent and soft snore that I love so much. I gently nudging my nose against her porcelain skin as my head was buried in her neck, loving the feeling of our bodies pressing so closely and our limbs tangling each other. There is no other way I would love more to wake up to. I started to leave a trail of butterfly kisses from her neck and up to her jaw, stopped once I was caught at the dazzling sight underneath me, eyes gazing at every little details of her stunning face.

"How could I not know it's you when you are right beside me all this time? I should've known it's not just a dream when I saw you at the audition" I mumbled and ran my finger tenderly over her beautiful features.