Chapter 7

A/N: I know you guys all want to kill me when I ended Chapter 6 like that...so here is the new chapter for you all impatient people lol

Perrie's POV

I heard the sound of door opening so I raised my head, and saw Jade standing at my door. Her eyes were puffy and red, just like mines. My eyes widen and I sprint over to her.

"Jade are you okay? Why are you crying? Did Jed hurt you? I swear I would kick his ass so hard and..." Jade stopped me by putting a finger on my lips, which sent shivers all over my body. Gosh I miss her touch. She smiled at me and slowly shook her head.

"No Perrie he didn't hurt me. I am okay...I just....I-I need to talk to you." I stared at her honey brown eyes and nodded my head. What is she going to tell me? Is she going to tell me what I have done wrong eventually? I was happy but at the same time I was scared.

She took my hand and led me to my bed. Finally I got to hold her hand again. We sat on my bed next to each other, her hand still in mine's. She sighed and looked up at me, her eyes were in tears right now.

"I-I am sorry Perrie. I know I have been ignoring you today and I am really sorry." She looked down and started sobbing. I squeezed her hand and lifted her chin up with my free hand.

"D-Do you mind...telling me why you did that?" I smiled at her and wiped the tears off her face.

"I...um...do you remember...last year...when we were at the Hardrock Cafe?" She asked me timidly. I nodded. How could I forget? It was the happiest day in my life cause we got to act like a couple for one day. But I frowned when I remembered what happened after. Jade raised her hand to smooth my furrowed eyebrows. I smiled at her and she reciprocate my gesture.

"Perrie. What I am going to tell you might shock you...but I hope you could listen to me explaining the whole thing to you. I don't want to hide anything from you anymore." She stared at me and I could see she was really nervous. I was too as I don't know what she was going to tell me, but I am willing to hear her out. I took both of her hands in mines and squeeze them. I nodded and indicated her to go on. She took a deep breath and continued.

"That day we were like a couple and acting all lovey dovey all day and I couldn't be more happier. I have been waiting to do that for so long and I finally have the chance. That was the best day of my life and I would never forget that. But..." She stopped and lowered her head. What did she said? Did she just say she was happy for us to act like a couple? Oh my god! My heart was beating so fast right now and I thought I might pass out. Seconds later she looked back up and she was in tears again. My heart dropped immediately.

"But I know it was just a joke, at least to you. But that day gave me hope. Hope on something that I thought would never be possible...I thought...maybe..maybe..." She sniffed and I pulled my hands out. She looked shocked but her face soften when I wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her into a hug and my hand slowly rubbing her back.

"Shh...it's okay. Just take you time. I am not going anywhere until you finished alright?" I cooed and felt her relaxed into my arms. She tilted her head and I could feel her hot breath on the crook of my neck. It sent shivers down to my spine. She tooked a deep breath and slowly raised her head, looking at me with her red and puffy eyes.

"I thought maybe...maybe you would feel the same. The truth is...I have feeling for you Perrie. It's not only in a best friend way or sisterly way....it's...it's way more than that if you know what I mean. But after that, I saw you refusing to talk about what happened on that day, and I knew I was wrong...so wrong. I was really upset because I thought maybe it could bring our relationship to the next level but unfortunately it was the totally opposite. My heart broke into pieces when I saw you avoided to talk about me and you being a couple, even if it was a joke.. I knew you felt embarrassed or even hate the idea of us being together...and that's why I acted all so distant and cold afterwards. I hope you understand why I did it. It's not like I hate you because it's far from the freaking truth. I can't fucking stand being around you knowing that you would never love me back. Every time I was around you, I wanted to be close to you and feel your touch...but then my negative thought would consume me and it wasn't healthy. I was already heartbroken and I couldn't let myself to have anymore false hope and then being shattered again. My heart couldn't take it anymore...:" Jade was bawling her eyes now and my mouth was wide open. I was in complete shock because it was just too much to take in. Did...did she just say she has feeling for me? The same way as I do? Did I hear it right? Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!!