Chapter 27

A/N:  I wanna tell you guys something...

So as you know I am from Hong Kong, and I have been waiting and waiting and waiting..........for the announcement of Glory Days Asia Tour but well there.is.still.nothing.  

So I did something crazy today...like really crazy (at least to me) and I will tell you at the end of this chapter

btw you guys' reaction in my last chapter is just...LMAO 

Jade's POV

"I know who he is. That's Luke Pasqualino"   Nope.  Still don't know him.

"You know him?" I turned my head to Jesy

"Not really. He is an actor that's why I know. I met him once though, when me and Perrie had a night out in a club...oh it's this club actually."

"Oh. Did they know each other before?"

"I don't think so. I think that was the first time they met, cause I remember him asking Perrie questions like how old is she or what's her favourite food something like that...I don't think he would ask her that if he knew her before. I think he likes her...he was chatting with her all night..." I let out a groan when I heard the last sentence.

"Don't worry. It was like two months ago, it was before you and Perrie became a thing. She doesn't go to club anymore now unless she is going with you." Jesy comforted me.

"Of course I trust Perrie. It's just I don't like that guy..." I whined, my eyes were locking at my Perrie and that Luke guy the whole time.

"Oh our little Jadey is jealous?" Jesy teased

"How can I not? You see he is good looking and he makes Perrie laugh" I grumbled when I saw Perrie laughing at whatever that Luke guy said.

"So do you, Jade. He might make Perrie laugh because of some stupid jokes, but you make her happy."

"But I am a burden to her..." I mumbled softly when the negative thought haunted me again

"What do you mean?" My eyes widened when I realized Jesy heard me. 

I paused for seconds pondering whether to tell her or not, but when I saw her serious face...I knew she demanded an answer, and I knew she wasn't going to let me go so easily until she got it. I sighed and decided just let it all out.

"Do you remember the last time when we were in the club? That I looked a bit upset..."

"Um...Yeah. Yes I remembered that. When you two came to me and said you wanted to go home...did anything happen?" Jesy looked at me in concern.

"Perrie left to get me a drink so I was dancing by myself. Then a huge man came behind me, gripping my waist and grinding at my back. He even wanted to give me a hickey on the neck..." My voice was a bit shaky when the horrible memory coming back.

"Oh my god Jade! I am really sorry!" Jesy stroked my back softly to calm me down.

"It's okay...he didn't get to do that though cause Perrie came to save me" A smile creeped up on my face when I thought of the beautiful blonde that rescued me. I took a glance at her and saw her blue eyes was staring back at me. She gave me a wink, making me chuckled a little bit, then I turned my head back to Jesy.

"What happened? Tell me!" I laughed lightly when I saw Jesy being so desperate.

"She pulled the man away from me and held me close so he couldn't touch me. Then the man was asking her to leave so he could have fun with me, Perrie got mad and punched him square on his face. She told him to leave or she would cut his ball and stuffed them in his mouth, so the man got scared and ran away." I giggled at the memory.