Chapter 18

A/N: Why every time I asked a question...nearly all answers I got are related to sex?! You guys seriously need to be put into a pool of holy water lol OR you could just look at the gif...(more on my Tumblr)

(more on my Tumblr)

Perrie's POV

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING PERRIE!!!"

"Go have a swim maybe?" I shrugged and continued taking off my clothes

"But...but we didn't bring our swimsuits..." She said hesitantly

"Who says we need them? And what do you think I am taking off my clothes for?" I threw away my top and jeans so I was left in my underwear. I took a glance at Jade and she was checking me out.

"I-I...You...you wanna swim...in our...un-underwear?" She stuttered and I could see her face was burning up.

"Yeah..." I paused and leaned into her ear.

"But I don't mind if you take them off too." I whispered seductively and felt her breath hitched at my words. I pulled away and saw her face was bright red. You are not the only tease here. I winked at her and she started stripping off, I chuckled as I had never seen her taking off her clothes this quick

I gulped when I saw Jade in her underwear. She was wearing a black lace bra with a matching panties. She looks smoking hot and I...I want to...

"Hey my eyes are up here." She put my chin up so we were at the same eye level. I blushed when I realized she caught me checking her out.

"Don't worry babe. I did the same." She winked at me and I smirked. I picked her up on my shoulder and started running to the sea.

"Put me down Perrie! I can walk on my own feet!" She kept hitting my back and trying to get out of my grip, but I was stronger. I gasped when she hit and squeezed my butt.

"That feels nice." I said cheekily and kept running to the sea. I was now in the water that was covering up to my knees, her head was inches away from the water.

"Put me down Perrie! If you drop me into the water...I-I would..."

"You would what? What would you do to me huh?" I asked in a playfully tone. Sometimes I just love messing with her.

"I...I...EH!" I dropped her into the water before she could finished the sentence. I clutched at my stomach and laughed uncontrollably, but soon my laugh was replaced by a scream when I felt a small hand tugging at my feet. I lost my balance and fell into the water. When I got out of the water, Jade was laughing at me.

"Payback babe." Jade snickered. She pulled down her ponytail and flipping her hair to get the water out of her hair. She was standing in front of me with her soaking underwear, her wet hair was all pulling to the back of her head. I bit my lips as she looked so sexy, and it turned me on so much. She smirked and walked closer to me so our chests were pressing each other. My breath hitched at our closeness, and my breathing began to get uneven. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in so there was only a tiny space separating our lips.