Chapter 42

A/N: I have uploaded a new Jerrie video on Youtube last week, check it out if you haven't:)

Sorry for the wait guys. Here is a new chapter:)

Jade's POV

It has been weeks since we started our international promo and "Glory Days" will be coming out next week! I am really excited to let our fans hear the new album because it feels like our best so far, but I am kinda nervous as they might not feel the same. We all have high expectation on this album and we hope the fans love it as much as we do. We were currently in Sydney for the 'Glory Days road trip', and our schedule was fully packed as usual.

We met our fans at the pit stop this morning and just finished performing at the Nova's Red Room, but we still have an interview in half an hour so we were just chilling in the dressing room. I was ruffling my bag the third time and groaned when I still couldn't find my biscuits. I am really craving for some to go with my tea at this moment, but they were nowhere to be found.

"Have anyone seen my biscuits?" I asked desperately, finally giving up on searching my bag.

I looked across the room and sighed when everyone was shaking their heads, but then my gaze stopped at a certain blonde when she didn't do so, let alone the apprehensive look on her face kinda sold her out.  To be honest I am not surprised, it is not the first time she ate my food. I raised my eyebrow at the suspect and I could see her took a gulp under my burning stare, noticing the increment of uneasiness on her face with every step I took towards her, and quickly looked down when she caught my gaze.

"Did you eat my biscuits babe" I asked and lifted her chin so I could look into her blue eyes, now staring back with guilt.

"I-I was so hungry Jade a-and I knew you have brought some biscuits with you. I-I was going to ask you but you were taking a shower s-so I...I ate it"  She bit her lip nervously

"Why didn't you tell me then?" 

"I was going to buy you some before you find out b-but I did't have time all morning...I am so sorry Jade" She apologized.

"I knew it has to be Perrie!" Leigh laughed

"Gosh Perrie you are so dead! You know how much Jade loves her biscuits" Jesy snickered.

Perrie shivered at Jesy's words and looked at me with her best puppy eyes, knowing too well I couldn't get mad at that. And that's the truth. Yes I do love my biscuits but I love her more than anything in this world. But it doesn't mean I am not annoyed at her eating my food, again, and even trying to cover it up without me knowing. This time I had to do something to make sure it won't happen again, even though I highly doubt it would work as she is always hungry, but at least I have to make a point so she knew she won't get away from it so easily.

"No kiss for today" I whispered into her ear, making sure only she could hear, but she had another idea

"NO! Jade no you can't do that to me! Not kiss it's the worst!" Her voice was loud enough to get everyone's attention in the room. I shook my head knowing exactly how it would affect her, even if it would also be a torture to me.

"Baby please! Something else please!" She begged.

"Not negotiable" I shut her down, getting "Ohhhh" from others who were witnessing the scene

"I am so sorry" 

She mumbled and looked really devastated which broke my heart. It was so hard to contain myself not to give her all the hugs and kisses she wanted, so I turned around and walked away as I couldn't bear to look at her sad face anymore.  I was about to take a sip on my tea, when she stopped me by pressing her warm body against my back and wrapping her protective arms around my waist.