Chapter 36

A/N: Glory Days Tour has started! Jerrie's duet on Nobody Like You is just pure heaven.  But other than that I don't think I see enough of them yet. Come on Jerrie!

I thought Nothing Else Matters would be on the setlist cause Jade clearly loves the song but I guess it's not her call...poor Jade:(

Perrie's POV

We are now heading back to Jade's house after the funeral, as Norma invited us to stay for dinner. We were sitting at the back, while our moms were sitting in the middle. Jade was fast asleep in my arms, her hands placed on my chest clutching on my shirt. Her mouth ajar and her lashes fluttered slightly every now and then, looking absolutely adorable in her sleep. I smiled at the sight and sighed in relief as she finally could relax and managed to get some sleep.

"Thank you for everything Perrie" Norma turned her head to face me

"It's okay Norma. Really."

"I haven't seen her breaking down since her granddad died, and it took her a really long time to accept it and recovered from the lost. I could see she is doing better this time with your help" Norma smiled

"Jade has helped me a lot too.  I am just returning the favour" I grinned at the sleeping beauty in my arms.

"Yeah Norma. Jade has been so nice and sweet to Perrie. It's no problem at all." My mom added. I nodded and felt Jade started to stir in my arms.

"Go back to sleep babe" I cooed and slowly rubbing her back. She hummed and wrapped her arms around my torso, resting her head on my shoulder, soon I felt her relaxed in my arms once again.

"Can you see that Deb? Perrie is just as sweet to Jade." Norma exclaimed and I blushed at her comment.

"Pet why are you blushing?" My mom asked

"W-What? N-No I am not."

"Hmm..." She crooked her eyebrows clearly not accepting my answer

"I-It's a bit hot" It's not totally a lie as I could feel myself heating up under her burning stare

"Oh it must be Jade. She is clinging to you. You could lay her down if it's too h-." Norma said

"NO! I..I mean it's okay Norma I don't wanna wake her up" I tightened my grip on Jade, not wanting to let go of her. I don't think anyone wants to when you are holding your whole world in your arms

"Oh really pet?" Why my mom is smirking?

"If you say so dear" And now Norma is smirking too? Did I say something wrong?

They turned around so their back was now facing me, but I could see they were whispering and snickering, but I couldn't hear a word. Confusion clouded my head but I was too tired to think about it as I didn't get enough sleep last night. I yawned and shifted my body to find a more comfortable position, but only with slight movement not wanting to wake up Jade. I glanced at our moms and their back was still facing me, I gave Jade a quick peck at her forehead and closed my eyes in content.

"Perrie wake up" I heard someone calling me and shaking me gently. I opened my eyes and the startling look on my mom's face was absolutely priceless.

"I can't believe you wake up the first time I call you! Are you really my daughter?!" My mom gasped.  

The truth is, I don't love my sleep as much as before since sharing bed with Jade. Most of the time when I was up early for whatever reason, I love to stay conscious and watch her sleep. I knew it sounds creepy but I just love to scrutinize her perfect features.  I don't think Jade knew as I would close my eyes and pretended to be asleep when I saw her started to stir, and wait for her sweet kisses and gentle touch to wake me up.