Chapter 8

Jade's POV

I can't believe what had just happened...Did she said she loved me back? Oh my god I feel like I am in a dream right now. And we almost...kissed. Her face when she saw the delivery guy was priceless haha. I am so glad I took Jed's advice and confessed my feeling to Perrie. I took out my phone and decided to text Jed and tell him the good news.

Jade

Hey. I just told Perrie everything....

Jed

Finally!!! How she reacted?

Jade

She said SHE HAS FEELING FOR ME TOO!!! I can't believe it!!!

Jed

T-O-L-D YOU! I am so happy for you:)

Jade

Guess I should take your advice earlier:P But at least I make thing right for us now:) Thank you for always having my back mate!

Jed

Next time you better do what I told you kid lol I would always support you Jade. That's what best friend do right? Btw did you tell her we are not dating?

Jade

Yes big bro lol Yeah I told her and she said she wanted to thank you for pushing me to have this conversation with her. Oh and she wants to apologize for being jealous of you dating me haha

Jed

Oh she is jealous of me? I am too good-looking everyone is jealous of me:D It sounds like she is the jealous type be careful Jade;)

Jade

Wow someone is being cocky! I find it really cute she is jealous of someone stealing me :D

Jed

Someone is love drunk already!

Jade

I don't mind admitting that haha. I am going shopping with Perrie now. Talk to you later:)

Jed

Okay. Have fun with your Perrie =D

My Perrie. I love that. I smiled and put my phone back to my purse, then I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. I looked up and saw Perrie walking down. She was wearing a black tight T-shirt, a leather jacket and skinny jean. She looks like a badass. I felt like she could protect me and keep me safe from anything in this world. I didn't want her to see me checking her out but how could I take my eyes off her when she dressed like that? The things you did to me Edwards.

"Shall we go now?" I asked when I eventually managed to avert my gaze and locked on her beautiful face.

"Yeah." She smiled at me and took my hand, lacing our fingers together. I returned the smile and we went out of the house. I love how she always interlock our fingers when we hold hands.

Since the supermarket wasn't so far away from our house, we decided to walk. Perrie kept swinging our hands back and forth when we were chatting on the way, which I found it super cute. My mind stopped giving me negative thought anymore and now I don't feel uneasy around her. Instead, I couldn't be happier having her by my side, and knowing there is no more secret between us anymore. We arrived at the supermarket in about 15 minutes, and I dragged Perrie inside in no time.

"I need to find my biscuits!" I yelled excitedly and kept dragging her around the supermarket, and she just kept chuckling, letting me lead her to wherever I go.