Chapter 37

A/N: I am going out on Friday night so here is an early update:)

Jade's POV

I slowly woke up from my slumber when I heard someone calling me, I opened my eyes turning my head, and saw my mam standing next to my bed.

"Hey pet. Dinner's ready"

"Thanks mam" I nodded and yawned.

"I can't wake this one up so I would just let you do it" She pointed at Perrie, who was still fast asleep, arms securely wrapping around my waist. My cheek heated up when I realized my mam seeing us cuddling on the bed. I looked up at my mam but she didn't seems to mind.

"Will do" I mumbled. My mam smiled and left the room. When I was sure she headed downstairs, I rolled around so I was now on top of Perrie.

"Baby wake up"

I groaned when she didn't move one bit, I sighed frustratingly knowing exactly what to to wake her up. I started showering kisses all over her face except her heart-shaped lips until I felt her starting to stir, her eyes remained close. I knew at this point she was awake, but she was going to pretend to be asleep until I kissed those lips. She is such a sneaky shit but I am not complaining though.

Normally I won't give in to her act so easily but our mams were waiting for us downstairs so I guessed I had no time to tease her this time. I pressed my lips on her kissing those soft lips, and smiled when I felt her immediately kissed me back. I pulled away even though I wanted the kiss to be a lot longer, but we always lost track of time when we kiss, and I didn't want to risk the chance of our mams coming up to get us and saw us kissing. It doesn't mean I don't want them to know about us, but I definitely don't want them to find out in this way, it would be extremely embarrassing.

"Dinner is ready. Now get up you sleepy head." She opened her eyes revealing those captivating blue eyes. She gave me a pout clearly not happy of me ending our kiss so soon.

"Baby our mams are waiting for us. You don't want them catch us eating each other's face off do you?" She blushed and nodded bashfully. I chuckled and pecked her lips one more time.

"Jade. Norma just told me she asked you to wake Perrie up. I knew how hard it is to wake her lazy ass up so I come up to help and I bring some ice cold water to help in case she-" Debbie stopped at the door when she spotted us. My cheek heated up as I was still straddling on Perrie's waist with our face dangerously close to each other, definitely not a normal position "friends" would be in, the only relief was our lips were no longer connected.

"Oh I don't think you need my help anymore so I am gonna leave now you never see me" She mumbled and quickly left the room

"I can't believe she wants to throw cold water on me!" Perrie whined. I looked at her in shock as she still didn't realize what her mother just saw.

"Pez your mom just saw me on top of you and you are complaining on the cold water!" I gasped

"Shit!" Her eyes widened when she finally caught up with what just happened

"Yes baby. I think we might be exposed, in the most awkward way" I sighed

"No it's not. At least we were not kissing when she walked in." She laughed. I swatted her arm playfully

"Do you think she know?" I asked timidly

"Well we could only find out when we go down" She shrugged

"Why aren't you nervous?" I asked in incredulity

"Why should I? If she knows or suspects us, I could finally tell her you are mine" She beamed at me