Chapter 56

A/N: I am really happy these days because of all the Jerrie moments that happened on tour. I hope there is more especially during the Dublin tour so I could witness them live:D

12 years ago

The girls met up the following days at the same spot. Perrie was always the first to arrive, and everyday she welcomed Jade by putting her flower crown on her head saying it's a tiara for the princess. She offered to give it to Jade but Jade refused, she would never take away an angel's halo.  

Jade would tell Perrie how her day had been in school, which always ended up with the brunette crying, while the blue-eyes girl held her telling her she was safe in her arms. When the harsh words started getting into the brunette's head again, Perrie would assure her she is beautiful and all those words were entirely untrue, giving Jade the exact confidence she needed. The blonde would then tell Jade some silly jokes, which usually make the brunette laugh and forget all the negatives. They would then share their food with each other and enthusiastically chatted about Disney, belting out some Disney songs occasionally as they had found a new mutual interest in singing, and rattled on the new singing show that had them both hooked every week...that's how they spent their valuable one hour together every day.

It was Friday, the girls met at the park as usual. The hour flied by and when it was time for Jade to go home, they engulfed each other in the tightest hug ever as neither of the girls wanted to let go.

"Do you really have to go?" Perrie looked at her with sad eyes when the girls pulled away

"Yeah...My mam only agreed to let me go to the park after school if I spend at most an hour everyday" Jade bit her lip, replied in the same mournful tone. She intended to emphasize the last word by raising her voice a little bit, hoping the blonde could get the idea of her wanting to see her every single day, including weekends, but she didn't dare to say it too obviously, when there was no more lunch-sharing as an excuse.

Weekend used to be what Jade was looking for everyday but she wasn't so sure anymore...when the blonde has now became her safe haven. For once in a long time, Jade found herself not hating her life. She found the blonde. She found her happiness. She found her rock. She found her silver lining in the darkest days. She really did found an angel to rescue her, who treats her like a princess she dreams to be.

"O-Okay. I will see you on Monday then" Perrie mumbled grudgingly. Unfortunately, this time Perrie didn't get the subtle hint as she was too caught up in her grief at their upcoming separation.

"Hey don't be upset. It's only two days away and it will be sooner than you think" Jade comforted the younger girl even though she felt just as disappointed

"And we can watch X Factor again" Jade quickly added as she saw the blonde was still sad, and this time she definitely cheered her up

"Oh Yeah! I can't wait to see more auditions. And when we are old enough, we are going to audition for the show too!" Perrie exclaimed excitedly

"You should! I am sure you will do great but I...I don't think I..."

"No. Please don't say you are not good enough again. Those haters are just jealous of your amazing voice. Believe me you are a great singer please don't let anyone makes you feel otherwise. I have no doubt one day you could achieve your dream, you just need to have the courage to do it my princess."

Perrie cupped Jade's face and said every single word with conviction while looking into her dull eyes, her lips curved up when she saw sparkles being brought back in those lovely brown eyes. Jade's cheeks heated up like they always do every time she heard the blonde called her her princess.