Chapter 11

A/N: I have read all the comments in my previous chapters, Wow my readers are from all around the world! Thank you for leaving comments as I thought there might be just a few people, ten as most, would answer my question but well I got nearly 60 comments now which is crazy! Thank you so much guys:D

btw For those who don't know, the pic I attached is quoted from "Our World", so it's real. I added that last sentence though:)

Jade's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sunlight creeping into the room. The light was shining on a certain beauty sleeping next to me. Her blonde hairs look like gold. Her eyes were covered by the long lashes and her mouth was opened slightly. I untangled my arm around her torso and raised it to tuck a loose strand of her golden hairs behind her ear. My fingers carefully placed on her cheekbone not wanting to wake her up. I caressed her cheek and my fingers slid down to her jawline. How could someone look so beautiful? I looked down and saw her porcelain arms wrapped protectively around my waist, like I am the most precious thing in this world. I smiled fondly at her and gave her a soft peck on the lips. I really want to kiss her but I don't want to wake her up. She had done so much for our date yesterday so I want her to rest today. I looked at the time and it's 10:30. I decided to make Perrie breakfast to thank her for the date.

I slowly moved away her arms on my body but she groaned and pulled me ever closer to her. I giggled at her gesture. She is still so protective when she is asleep. I wait for minutes until I was certain she had fell asleep again. I carefully moved her arms a little bit, and luckily she didn't shift this time. I continued moving her arms, until I was able to pull away from her warm body. I immediately placed my pillow for her to cuddle when I was completely free from her grip. She shifted a little bit and held my pillow closely to her chest. She let out a content sigh and drifted back to sleep. I couldn't help but pecked her cheek as she was so damn adorable! I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I walked out and took a last glance at my girlfriend, then made my way down to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and looked through all the food we have. I decided to make waffles because it's one of Perrie's favourite food. I finished the waffles in about 20 minute, and was on my tip toe trying to get the syrup from cupboard, when I felt a warm body pressed against my back and arms wrapped firmly around my waist.

"Need help beautiful?" Her voice was so raspy and I always find it super hot. I turned around and smiled at my beautiful blonde.

"Mind helping me get the syrup?" I pointed at the cupboard

"It's my pleasure princess." She opened the cupboard and got the syrup with ease.

"Thank you my hero" I peck her lips. She smiled and pulled me back and kissed me properly.

"I miss you. I didn't see you when I woke up." She pouted when she pulled away. I kissed her pout away and smiled when I saw her face lit up.

"I want to make breakfast for you to thank you for the amazing date yesterday." I raised my hand to caressed her face. She hummed happily and leaned into my touch

"And I want to feed my baby. My always-hungry girlfriend." I smirked and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Come on. Let's eat. I know you are starving babe." I grabbed Perrie's arm and sat her down at the dining table. I went back to the kitchen and poured the syrup on the waffles. I picked up the two plates and walked to the dining table. I placed the plates on the table and sat down on the chair next to her. But she had a better idea. She wrapped her arms on my waist to lift me up, and sat me down on her lap.

"You are so far away from me Jadey." Perrie kissed my cheek.

"That chair is like centimeters away from yours and you said it's far away. I am not the only one having withdrawal symptom aren't we babe?" I raised my eyebrows remembering what she said to me long times ago in a radio interview, and now I can say the same to her.