Chapter 16

A/N: I am so proud of them winning their first Brit award!!! Even though I am kinda gutted when they didn't win British Group...Anyway I am still over the moon they won one, and it's the BLOODY BRITISH SINGLE WHAT A BIG DEAL!!! And seeing them so hyper and drunk in every interviews afterwards just made my day:D

WHAT CAN I SAY? I FUCKING LOVE DRUNK LITTLE MIX;) (Yes Jesy I am talking about you particularly) Who have watched the videos I posted on instagram lol?

Jade's POV

"Aw they are so cute." I slowly waking up when I heard a voice around me.

"Aw Leigh take a picture." Then I heard some flash sounds. I opened my eyes and smiled at my beautiful girlfriend who was still fast asleep. I was still lying on top of her with my head resting on her shoulder, her porcelain arms wrapped around my torso protectively. I guess I was too tired to move my body after our heated make-out session last night and I fell asleep right away. I kissed her cheek and tilted my head to find my two best friends were standing next to our bed.

"Aw can you two be any cuter? You are killing me!" Leigh yelled fangirling over us.

"Shh..." I pointed to the sleeping beauty under me. She closed her mouth and muttered a "sorry".

"Can I see the pictures?" I asked and Leigh gave me her phone. My eyes lit up when I saw the pictures of us sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

"Can you send them to me?" I gave Leigh back her phone and she nodded. My phone vibrated and I moved my arm carefully to get my phone not wanting to wake Perrie up. I unlocked the phone and smiled when I saw the pictures. I took a few more as she looked so cute when she was asleep. I set my favourite one as my locked screen wallpaper and a I couldn't help but smiled goofy at my phone when I looked at it. I slowly moved away from her grip and got up. I looked at the time and it's only 10:00.

"Why are you two in my room this early?" I stretched my arms and yawned.

"We have made breakfast so we come to see if you two wanna have some...but I think you two are still tired from last night" Jesy smirked at me and I blushed.

"We didn't do anything last night..." I said shyly and looked anywhere but her intense gaze.

"What happened last night? I don't think I heard anything..." Leigh asked confusedly.

"Of course you didn't you were drunk as fuck Leigh. You are lucky you don't have a terrible hangover now." Jesy scolded at her and I chuckled.

"You are no better poppy. Don't lie to me and say you two didn't do anything last night. I can't sleep as I was hearing kissing noise and moans all night." She reprimanded and Leigh snickered.

"We were just...m-making out, n-nothing more..." I stuttered and looked at the floor as I was so embarrassed.

"Yeah I know I can see you two still have your clothes on." Jesy teased making Leigh laughed. I heard Perrie let out a groan so I raised my head and saw her beginning to shift. I glared at Leigh and she put her hand to cover her mouth. I averted my eyes back to Perrie and saw her patting the space next to her with her eyes still closed, and whined when she couldn't find me. She slowly opened her eyes and frowned when she saw us standing besides the bed.

"Jade why are you up and not on the bed with me?" She pouted which made her look absolutely adorable, but at the same time her raspy voice was so hot. I walked over to her and pecked her lips, but she cupped my face and kissed me instead. We pulled away shortly with a huge smile on our face.