Chapter 14

Hair is in the final 5 of British Video and I really hope the girls could win! Even though I think 1D is going to...:'(

Perrie's POV

"Perrie stop! Stop please!" Jade begged but I was not going to give in so easily.

"No. Only when you say I am the best girlfriend in the world" I smirked and kept tickling her.

"I am the best girlfriend in the world and I know it! Now stop baby" Jade screamed and wiggled under me.

"You are cheating! So no!" I continued tickling her but she caught my hands and pulled me down. My body slumped and fell on top of her tiny one. My lips landed perfectly on hers.

"Gotcha" She muttered against my lips. I kissed her lips but didn't feel her lips moved against mines like usual. I frowned and pulled away when I realized she was not gonna kissed me back.

"What's wrong?" I got more confused when I saw a serious look on her face.

"You are not gonna get a kiss that easy." She poked my cheek.

"Why? No Jade you know I love your kisses" I pouted and leaned in to connect our lips again, but she put a finger between our lips stopping me.

"Cause you tickled me and you didn't stop when I told you to." She tried to say it in a stern tone, but little did she know I could see the slight movement on her face as our face was extremely close. I am sure she is acting now as I could see the corner of her lips is threatening to curve up. Two can play the game.

"I am sorry baby please forgive me. I can't live without your kisses please don't do this to me!" I begged and pulled out my best puppy dog eyes. I wanted to smile when I saw her face softened, but I kept my sad face on so she wouldn't notice my plan.

"Um...I don't know..." I growled when she didn't give in. Okay. I need another plan.

I continued to put on my best sad face and retrieved my hands. I sat up and slowly got off her, but she grabbed my arm when I tried to walk away.

"Where are you going?" She asked in disbelief

"I am gonna go to my room and introspect because I made you mad." I tried to sound as guilty as I could and locked my gaze to the ground pretending I was really upset at myself. But the truth was I was having a hard time holding back the smile on my face, so I had to hide it from her.

"Baby no I am not mad! Please don't go I am just messing with you!" My body was shaking right now as I tried my hardest not to laugh. She immediately got up and stood in front of me, holding my hands.

"Perrie are you crying? Oh my god I am sorry I didn't mean to... what have I done!" I raised my head a little bit and saw she was panicking. I should get an Oscar everyone. I couldn't contain my laugh anymore so I started laughing, hard. I laughed even harder when I saw her face. Her eyes widened in shock and she looked completely startling. It was priceless.

"YOU ARE ACTING THIS WHOLE TIME?!" She pulled out her hands and hit my arms constantly as I was laughing my ass off uncontrollably. When my laughers started to die down, I caught her hands and pulled her close to me. She tried to pull away but she couldn't as I am stronger.

"I could say the same to you babe." I smirked and her face started to turn red.

"W-What? I don't know what you are talking about?" Oh playing the dumb card now?