Chapter 17

A/N: I have read all your comments in last chapter, the 3 songs that mentioned the most are Beep Beep, Down and Dirty and Private Show. These 3 songs are like the dirtiest songs in the album so I guess you all think Jesy has the dirtiest mind right? lol

I can tell you that....IT IS one of these songs, but it will be revealed in later chapter;) You may find the answer if you reread one of my previous chapter...but I am not telling you which one, cause it might be too obvious lol

Perrie's POV

Today is me and Jade's one month anniversary and I can't believe it has been one month since I we are together! It was definitely the best month of my life so far no doubt about it. I was sitting at the couch waiting for Jade to get ready as I was going to take her out in this special day. I was wearing a black crop top with a pairs of crop jeans as it was a more casual date compared to our first one, but Jade told me she is not the one into fancy things so I don't think she would mind.

I looked up to the stairs when I heard footsteps upstairs, and here she comes my beautiful girlfriend. She was wearing a white T-shirt with Bambi on it, and a short red stripes skirt. Aw she looks so adorable. Her hair was put into a ponytail which made her even cuter if it is possible. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Happy one month Jadey. You look adorable." I kissed her cheek which made her blush.

"Happy one month Pez and I love your outfit too." She smiled shyly. Her face started to get closer, but instead of giving me a kiss, she leaned into my ear.

"You look so hot baby." She whispered into my ear in a seductive tone and I instantly shivered in her words. She pulled away and gave me an innocent smile. Oh god how can she switch from a devil to an angel for just a split second. This girl.

"You are not as innocent as you look Jade." I gulped.

"And you like it don't you babe." She poked my already heated cheek and I felt it got even redder.

"You are damn right baby." I smashed my lips on hers and gave her a passionate kiss. She locked her arms around my neck and kissed me back feverishly. I bit her bottom lip to ask for entrance, but instead of granting it like usual, she pulled away and disconnect our lips, I whined in disappointment.

"If we continue like this, I don't think we would ever leave the house Pez." Jade chuckled and I pouted. I knew she was right though.

"Come-on-Perrie-aren't-you-going-to-take-me-out?" She pecked my lips in between every word she said, I nodded happily when we pulled away. We put on our Converse and got our purses. I held her hand and we walked out of the house. We got in the car and I started driving us to our destination.

I stopped the car when we arrived at the beach, where our date is held. We got out of the car and I got my present from my purse and put it in my pocket without Jade noticing.

"Wow." Jade awed when she took in the surrounding. I hummed and stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. The sun drowned in the horizon, and the sea was glimmering in the sunlight. It was not special but it was definitely breathtaking. Jade tilted her head and we smiled at each other. We leaned in and shared a sweet kiss at the sunset. What a perfect way to start our date.

We slowly pulled away and I took her hand and led her further to the beach. I stopped when I saw the small table I set up earlier. Jade put her free hand covering her mouth in shock.

"You...You did all of these Pez?" She looked at me in widened eyes and I shrugged. It was not much really. I just prepared the food, set up the table and put some music on. I also lit up some candles which put them into the words "Happy 1 Month". I was relieved the wind didn't blow off the candles.