Chapter 43

A/N: Yesterday I spent all night watching volleyball match that's why I didn't update:P

Q: Volleyball is my favorite sport to watch:D   What's yours? 

Jade's POV

It was hard trying to distance myself from Perrie as it is in my instinct to be close to her when I saw her.  Sometimes I wonder why I would think of a punishment to make myself suffer, but I knew it was worse for her because she thought she made me mad. I was not mad I was just a little bit annoyed that she didn't take my words seriously, and I did enjoy the stolen kiss and I wanted to kiss her just as much, but my stubborn self won't back down and kept reminding myself to stand my ground.

We have finished our performance on the X Factor Australia and were now back to our hotel room, and obviously me and Perrie was sharing a room. I glanced at the bathroom door for the umpteenth time but she still hasn't come out, which started worried me. She went straight to the bathroom since we stepped into the room and it has already been 30 minutes.

"Perrie are you alright?" I yelled

"Um...y-yeah. Just a moment."

I calmed down as her voice sounds completely fine. About 5 minutes later I heard the door unlocked, I glanced at the bathroom door and she was grinning at me, waving for me to go over. I frowned confusedly but put down my book anyway, I got off the bed and went to her. She stepped aside so I could walk inside, I gasped when I saw what's in the bathroom, heart swelling at the sight in front of me.

Not only did she run me a bath, she placed candles and biscuits on the bathtub just like what she did for me at the X Factor. The only difference was, she was placing Tim Tam this time, which was even better as I had been craving for some since I knew we were coming to Australia. Gosh I love her so much!

(Press on 0:26)

"I am sorry Jade I won't steal your biscuits again, not even if I will be starved to death. I-" I cut her off by giving her the tightest hug.

"That's amazing! And you bought me Tim Tams!" I squealed. Her body soon reacted and returned the hug

"You are welcome baba. Does that mean my punishment is over?" She asked timidly.

Instead of replying her, I pulled away and smashed my lips on her to answer her question, she smiled into the kiss and eagerly kissed me back. Little did she know I am just as happy when the punishment is over. She definitely won me over by doing that. 

We pulled away when we needed air, our foreheads touching each other. I opened my eyes to see her sparkling blue eyes staring back at me dearly. I love when she gazes at me like that, like I am the only thing that visible to her, like I am the only one that matters to her.

"I would never want to see you die you dork. You can still eat my biscuits babe, you just need to tell me next time. " I giggled and caressed her cheeks

"Yes ma'am" She grinned and pecked my lips

"Now I am going to enjoy the bath-"

"Oh I will just leave-" She untangled her arms from my torso, but I placed them back on my waist

"I think I need someone to feed me those delicious Tim Tams while I am enjoying the bath" Her breath hitched when I whispered those words into her ear.