Chapter 10

Look at them...how cute are they?

how cute are they?

And this...

Gifs on my Tumblr and videos on my instagram

Okay...When you are ready to avert your gaze from the gifs...here is the new chapter~ This is a short and fluffy one:)

Perrie's POV

We are now back to our home after the date. Jade was at the bathroom getting ready for bed and I was sitting on our bed waiting for her. Well we basically sleep on the same bed now so I called it our bed.

Oh my god I can't believe Jade just said yes to be my girlfriend! I have been waiting for this since the first time I met her and now it's happening! I am so lucky to have her even though I don't know what she sees in me. This girl makes me so happy and I am going to do the same. I would do anything to make her the happiest girl in the world.

"Why are you smiling silly?" I heard a sweet voice calling me and felt someone poking my face. Of course it has to be my amazing girlfriend.

" You make me smile Jade." I beamed at her and she did the same. I moved away a bit to let Jade got on the bed. I felt the bed dipped and a warm body pressed against mine.

"And you too baby." She grinned at me and I could see the sparkles in her eyes.

"I love when you called me baby." I brushed my nose to her with the goofiest smile on my face.

"Baby" Jade whispered and brushed her nose against mine.

"Baba"

"Baby"

"Baba"

We kept calling each other cute names and sharing an eskimo kiss. But I want more. I want to feel her soft lips on mines.

I cupped her face and my thumb softly caressed it, I could feel her lean into my touch. I closed my eyes and pulled her face closer. Fireworks are going off in my stomach when I felt her lips on mines. Our lips molded perfectly it was like they were made for each other. I can't really think of anything that could possibly be better than kissing Jade. She moved and sat on my lap, with her legs tightly wrapped on my waist. Our kiss didn't break and I put my arms around her waist to prevent her from falling backwards. Her arms wrapped around my neck to deepen the kiss. I hummed contently and kissed her back fervently. I wanted to show her how much I love her. It would be my goal everyday, and hopefully for the rest of my life.