Chapter 20

A/N:  I know many of you were mad at me in last chapter, so I am FINALLY giving you all what you want...but don't have high hope though as I never wrote smut before so...

Btw anyone remember when and where was this pic first posted?  And is there any caption on it? Comment if you knows and please forgive my shitty memory lol

Perrie's POV

"I-I am s-sorry." I saw Jade looked at me in shock and lower her head in embarrassment. She tried to remove her hand from my shirt but I immediately stopped and took her hand in mine. She was trying to take out her hand but I was not going to let it go. She must have taken my reaction the wrong way. I tried to lift her chin up with my free hand but she didn't want to look at me.

"Baba. It's not that I don't want to do it. You have no idea how much I want to. I just want to make sure you are 100% sure about it." I explained and her head shot up.

"Y-You...want to?" She stuttered. Her eyes widened and her cheek was rosy red, she was looking really cute. I kissed her cheek and it turned into bright red.

"Of course I want to. How can I resist the hottest girl in the world who was now on top of me?" I winked at her and she hit my shoulder playfully.

"I wanna make sure you are ready and not doing it just in the heat of the moment baby." I stated and she shook her head frantically.

"I am not doing it impulsively. I am more than ready!" She countered. She sat up and folded her arms looking at me seriously, hoping to convince me. I stared into her beautiful hazel eyes to search for any hesitation. I might be taking too long as she slowly leaned forwards and her lips were brushing my ear

"You don't know how seriously you turned me on when I saw you in your soaking underwear. Well mine is soaking wet too...but water isn't the main reason" She whispered in my ear in a extremely seductive tone. It didn't take me long to realize what she meant by that and I felt my heartbeat rising to an unhealthy rate. Oh god I think I am going to have a heart attack right now.

"Y-You have the s-same effect on me..." I managed to breathed out, highly aware of the heat now existing between my legs.

"And you know what..." She paused and slightly biting on my earlobe. I shut my eyes trying to keep me sane as my mind was going crazy right now.

"W-What..." I gulped and bit my lip to stifle a moan.

"I almost got myself off in the shower because of you" My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard her sudden confession. Each word that came out of her mouth was like a bomb, I felt like my mind was going to explode right now. Any doubt or self-control I had for sure were gone, as now lust filling all over my head. I flipped her over so I was now on top.

"You naughty girl..." I breathed out and smashed our lips together kissing her feverishly. She moaned into the kiss and kissed me back with the same passion. I tugged at the hem of her shirt and she got my signal lifting up her arms. I took her shirt off and threw it to the corner of our room. My eyes immediately locked on her red lace bra. My gaze slowly travelling down and stopped at her matching panties. She looks hot as fuck.

"You look so sexy in it" I licked my bottom lip and my hands moved to her breasts, softly massaging them through her bra. Jade squeaked and squirmed at my sudden action. She let out small moans when I started rubbing her nipples with my thumb.

"As much as I love to see you in this sexy bra, it's getting the way" I moved my right hand to her back, and she arched her back so I could unclip her bra. I took it off and threw it away. My gaze was immediately on her bare chest, they are all mine now