Chapter 41

A/N: Busy day today:(  But I promise you guys so here is the new chapter you all horny shits have been waiting for!

Perrie's POV

Everything makes sense now

Drake's song, cakes that ain't for me to eat...I could feel my body burning up with desire. I grunted and flipped her over so our position reversed, now she was the one with her back pressed against the table.

"A.D.I.D.A.S. huh?" I purred.

"Took you long enough you dork" She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me close, resting her head on my shoulder.

"All day I dream about sex with you" 

I could feel her hot breath on my face, my body was screaming and yearning for any release from my arousal, but my mouth couldn't manage to speak a word.

"Now. Are you going to make me your meal?" She whispered in my ear seductively and licking my earlobe, every word spoke from her talented little mouth hit me straight to my core.I could feel my panties already being ruined by how turned on I am right now

I groaned and threw the whip cream on the chair. I took off her apron in no time, lust filling up my head when I saw her naked body. I smashed my lips on her and our tongues hungrily meeting each other. I felt her hand tugging at the hem of my top, so I pulled away and took it off, her hand immediately moved to my back and undid my bra, throwing it away together with my top. 

I placed my lips on her neck, leaving a few opened-mouth kisses then nibbled at her weak spot which I remembered at the back of my mind for all the intimate moments we had shared. She moaned and tilted her head to give me more room, hand tugging at my hair tightly at all the pleasure she was having. I continued sucking and biting on her silky skin, then licked it to smooth the bruise.

"I am going to devour you babe" I purred. She growled and nodded frantically

"Please baby. Take me please I am all yours"  

Jade crashed her lips on mine into a hungry kiss, fingers trailing down on my spine then stopped on my butt, grabbing my cheeks and shove my hip to her, we both let out a huge moan when our crotches touched. Noticing the offending clothing, she unzipped my jeans and pulled it down together with my soaking panties, I disconnected our lips for a second to take them off, leaving us completely bare.

She reconnected our lips right away, hands placed on my hip and grounding her pussy against mine eagerly and shamelessly, I reciprocated her action and rocking my hip, the feeling of her wetness all over my pussy nearly brought me to ecstasy. I noticed her began to slow down do I opened my eyes, only to see her ass was pressed against the edge of the table, limiting the movement she could do. Aware of the uncomfortable position she was in, I lifted her up so she was sitting on the table.

"Lay down baby." She obeyed and laid down completely on the dining table, legs slightly opening revealing her dripping core. I groaned at the sight and pushed myself up on the table, not forgot to lean down and grab the bottle of whip cream, then crawl and sat on her lower abdomen. She moaned and I knew exactly why because I could feel her just as ready as I am

"Mmm where should I start?" I trailed a finger on her stomach

"Anywhere baby. Just...do something please" She breathed out and squirmed uncomfortably under me

"Patient babe" I giggled and leaned forward to give her a peck on the lips.

I sat up again and I couldn't help but drooled over her beautiful body. Damn. Who made this goddess? It felt profane to lay my tongue all over this sacred wonderland, but at the same time I would do anything to have a taste of her.