Chapter 22

Perrie's POV

Jade had fell asleep when we were watching movie on our bed. I carefully put her head off my shoulder and laid her down on the bed, putting the duvet over her tiny body. She must be really tired. I turned the TV off and rest my head back on the headboard. I didn't feel like sleeping again. My lips curved up when I saw my princess sleeping peaceful next to me. I kissed her forehead and felt the same electric feeling transmitting from my lips throughout my entire body. I felt it every time we touched, no matter how small the touch was, and I had never felt like this with anyone else, only Jade. I smiled when there was a flash of inspiration came to mind. I wanted to finish the song, my song for her.

I kissed her cheek, a smile appeared on my face when I felt the same familar feeling again, and slowly got up from the bed. I took my songbook and guitar and left the room, not before taking a one last glance at the sleeping beauty. I walked down to the living room and sat on the couch. I opened the songbook and looked at what I had written. I started writing more lyrics and it took me no longer than an hour to finish all the lyrics. I had to say, what happened last night did help me with my inspiration to the song, kinda, well a lot actually.

I blushed when I looked at some of the lyrics, I hope it was not too revealing. I giggled and picked up my guitar, started strumming some chords. It didn't take me long to finish composing the melody for the song. I was so happy I finally finished the song and I am sure about the completed work this time. The message and feeling I wanted to delivery was all there and I just hope Jade love it as much as I do. Okay. All I need to do now is to practise the whole song and then sing it to Jade, and it needs to be perfect

--------------------------------

"Found you" I heard a cute voice behind me. I put down my guitar and soon I felt a pair of tiny arms wrapping around my neck.

"Hey baba." I kissed her left arm and arched my back to look at her. She smiled and leaned forwards to kiss my lips. I hummed contently when I felt her soft lips on mines. It felt amazing like all the kisses we have shared together, only this time it's upside down.

My hands that were resting on her arms moved to cup her beautiful face, softly brushing the soft skin at her cheek with my thumbs, and tilted my head to deepen the kiss. It felt like a new experience as we have never kissed in this position before, but our lips still managed to find their way to move perfectly against each other like we had done it many times before. It's like we are natural when it comes to kissing each other. We were kissing for awhile until Jade pulled away slowly, and I could see her cheek was red due to all the blood rushing down her face. She gave me a huge grin and pecked my lips one last time, then walked around the couch and sat down next to me.

"I miss you Pez I didn't see you when I woke up" She pout and wrapped her arms around my torso, and I immediately copied her action.

"I went down to write song because I don't want to wake you princess. I know you are tired." I kissed her pout away and saw a cute smile appeared on her face.

"I love seeing you with your guitar." She beamed at me. I still don't feel confident about my skills, but Jade definitely helps me a lot by showing a proud smile every time I play my guitar. I smiled and pecked her lips, thanking her in my head.

"I have finished the song. Do you wanna hear it?" She nodded and clapped her hands happily. I picked up my guitar and cleared my throat.

"It's called 'Touch' " I smiled and started strumming my guitar, looking into her sparkling hazel eyes.