When You Walk Away You Don't Hear Me Say

Author note: Hello, so this is a complete rewrite! Hope you enjoy!

{ 1 }

You stretched your arms above your head and yawned loudly as you brother wheeled out his suitcase. You squinted up at the bleak cloudy sky and frowned, you certainly weren't going to miss the weather.
"Are you going to carry anything? Because if you think I'm going to spoil you, you're mistaken." Your brother grumbled. You rolled your eyes and turned around walking to your brother. You grabbed the suitcase handle and stuck your tongue out at your brother before wheeling the suitcase along the pathway. You brother chuckled.
"Hayner! {Name}!"
You both stopped and glanced up at the giant marble stairway. Your parents were stood at the top of the stairs flanked by your body guard and their bodyguards. They slowly descended, and your mother embraced your brother when they reached the bottom. She pulled back from your brother and walked to you before placing both hands on your shoulder.
"Are you sure you want to go? We can enroll you here at a private school if you'd prefer not to be home schooled anymore." She said, her short blonde wispy hair blowing in the cold breeze. You shook your head and gave her a hug.
"No mother I want to go. Hayner will be with me! No need to worry." You said smiling, your mother frowned and glanced at your brother.
"Look after your dear sister, won't you Hayner?" She said, Hayner nodded folding his arms a smirk gracing his lips. Your mother glanced back at you.
"Do you want your sister to come? We can cut short her travels?"
"No mum!" You protested, your mother frowned at your outburst and you blushed "no thank you mother." You said softly.
"She is responsible and I trust with her there your royal heritage will remain secret with her there." She said, your quiet father cleared his throat and he placed a hand on your brother's shoulder.
"Ashe, darling I believe Hayner and {Name} will be able to look after each other. It's their year to explore! They don't need their uptight sister cramping their style." He mused giving you both a wink. You giggled as your brother slapped his forehead.
"No one says that dad."
Your mother shook her head.
"Edgar you shouldn't say that about your children. Alright! You can go but at the first sign of trouble you come home." Your mother ordered. Your father stepped forward and gave you a hug.
"Have fun and we'll see you soon."
Your parents waved you off as you, your brother and your body guard headed to the private grounds. You spotted the silver plane and you hurried along as your body guard took your suitcases and began to load them onto the plane. You turned around and waved goodbye before glancing at your brother. The two of you nodded and raced forward ready to board the plane.

{ 2 }

You and Hayner took your seats and your body guard sat down closest to the cabin, she closed her eyes and you stared out the window, gulping slightly. You watched as the plane took off and your Kingdom turned into a small speck in the distance. You leant back and sighed before closing your eyes and falling asleep.

Winter here!
Hope you enjoyed the new chapter.
I believe the original comments are still on this but never mind.
Anyway, there's a lot of changes please look forward to the next chapter
Love

Anyway, there's a lot of changes please look forward to the next chapterLove