Moving Forward By Standing Still

Ibara was wiping down the bar while trying to ignore the burning desire to touch herself. Truthfully that course of action was in fact the lesser of the ones that she thought might satisfy the desire growing within her. What she actually wanted to do was march over to the table with the sole male customer in her bar that night, hike up her dress to show him how wet she was, and then beg him to fuck her right there. She bit back a moan as one of her hands had dropped behind the bar while she had daydreamed of doing just that and had begun to rub her pussy through her dress. She leaned forward on the bar as she looked longingly at the blond who was sitting amongst a gaggle of beautiful women.

She realized what she was doing and quickly composed herself. She was thankful she did as shortly after Kushina looked over at her, and gave her a quick smile. Ibara returned it, but was beginning to regret letting the red head rent out her establishment for the evening. It wasn't due to her past issues with Naruto, but because she doubted the woman would appreciate her walking over and mounting her son as he was in the midst of celebrating his nineteenth birthday. She did find who he was celebrating his birthday with somewhat strange. After all, she would suspect that he would want to spend the night out drinking with friends his own age. Yet, while she could understand why he wouldn't mind spending time with the women in his age group. Many of the women were closer to her age then his.

She felt another strong burst of arousal, and wondered why it was she was feeling it so hard. A part of her did figure it was Naruto's presence as she felt an almost magnetic pull towards him. She had felt a similar pull before, but was directed towards a customer that appeared time from time. He was a man dating a Snow-nin, who suffered from multiple personalities. When he was around and she would begin to grow desirous of a man's touch she had felt a similar pull. Yet, truthfully she would feel it even if he wasn't around, however the strength of the pull would be weaker. The weakness though she hadn't been able to explain, but now figured it was because the person she was being pulled to was further away. At times, she had wanted to see if she could follow that pull to its source. She wished she had as a part of her believed it would have led her to the man that was currently sitting only a handful of feet from her.

She wasn't sure what the reason for her attraction to Naruto was. It wasn't love, despite the strong desire she had to thank him still. But it was an almost pure primal desire which she had first really begun to notice shortly after she had hired on Tifa, although she had felt similarly around that Snow country couple that drank at her bar occasionally. Ibara's gaze drifted over to the woman serving as the waitress for the evening. She didn't understand why shortly after working together she would begin to grow aroused, especially as the desires she felt didn't seem to be centered on the woman. In the last few months though, it didn't seem to be just Tifa's presence that would make the desire inside her grow. She noted that a few of the women she felt were responsible were also present at the gathering. She wondered if their presence along with Tifa's was why the desire to sleep with Naruto seemed to have come on so strongly and hard.

Ibara's gaze refocused on Kushina, and she recalled the woman approaching her about using the bar as the setting for her son's belated birthday party. The memory seem particularly relevant as moments after the Uzumaki had left her apartment, which was located above the bar, Ibara's fingers had begun the task of easing the arousal the red-head's presence had seemed to bring about. Thinking back to the moment, she recalled being surprised at finding Kushina on the other side of her door.

"Good morning Kushina," sounding a little sleepy as she had attended bar the night before, and then indulged in giving herself several orgasms with her favorite sex toy afterwards. A toy which she would swear had been molded after the dick that she had enjoyed from her one night stand with D. The desire from last night though, she had attributed the strong arousal that she had felt to being due Karin Uzumaki's presence. The red-head had become a regular and always seemed to be writing in a journal that she kept. At times Ibara almost felt like she was being observed by the woman for some reason since the amount of notes that she took seemed to increase when the arousal seemed to be strongest.