Club N

"Oh shit," Naruto groaned as he lay in bed watching his mother ride his cock. His hands rested on her breasts while she had hers on his stomach as she ground her pussy against him. Her pace was unpredictable as one moment she was moving her hips back and forth frantically, before she'd move in a more relaxed manner as if to savor the feeling. He gave her tits a squeeze causing her to arch her back and reach behind her to grip his thighs. She stared up at the ceiling as she basked in the pleasure of being stuff full of her son's cock. She entered another period were she began to move slowly letting Naruto also take a moment to bask in the feelings of being back inside his mother.

Although his more immediate concerns were obviously attending to his mother's pleasure. Still, there was a part of him that was thinking that his father had been a fool. Despite his blunt way of regarding his dad, he still greatly loved and respected him both as the man that had helped his mother give him life, and as a Hokage. However, the part of him that regarded Kushina not just as his mother, but his lover, couldn't understand the decision that his father had made. Naruto, remembered his mother asking him back when they had returned from the past if he would have acted in a similar manner of putting the good of the many above those of his lovers. While at the time he had known it was because his mother was reeling from the fact that Minato had known the fate that awaited her, if not himself. He believed that it was his response about how he wouldn't have acted in a similar manner that had perhaps begun the process of his mother not just focusing on the taboo of the act that they would soon be committing. But, had also caused her to begin seeing him in the role of the new man that she wanted to be with.

"Oh Honey," his mother moaned as her gaze sought out his. Naruto moved his right hand up his mother's chest to cup her cheek and nearly lost control as she turned her face towards it to begin sucking on his thumb. Her content and lust filled gaze locked with his while her tongue danced around the digit like it was a small cock.

Seeing such a sight, Naruto again couldn't help feeling that his father had been a fool, at least in regards to protecting what truly mattered. Ultimately, he felt that his dad's decision could all be chalked up to one word, destiny. It was truly a word that Naruto had come to hate. It had for example made a man that most would describe as being otherwise brave and fearless in most things into a coward and into someone that had forsaken his wife. All because he believed in the thing called destiny.

A part of Naruto was honored that his father from one meeting had felt so secure in the future that he represented that he had taken steps to insure that it came to be. A part of him also felt a sense of gratitude to his dad, because his actions had preserved the future that he had been protecting and his mother had tried to change. But, it was also an action that Naruto couldn't understand, since even if his father's actions had benefited him. As the man currently in Kushina's life, he was also disgusted by them. Mainly, as while he would stand by his decision to help Shiho over Tsunade simply due to the difference in their abilities. If given a chance, he would take it, and find a way to insure that Tsunade never fell into Furofuki's hands even though everything turned out alright in the end. That was because he saw it as his duty to protect his lovers at all cost.

Naruto was sure that if he was given the opportunity to ask his father about why he refused to act on the knowledge that some tragedy would befall his wife forcing the Bijuu she carried to be passed to his son, that his father would state how he believed it was their destiny to die so his son could become the savior in some moldy old prophesy. The sad truth was that much as Jiraiya had pinned his hopes on two of his students being the savior in the prophecy that he had been given before once more pinning those hopes on him, Naruto knew his father or Nagato could just have easily been the one being referred to. Nagato had obviously lost faith in the dream due to his succumbing to the darkness born of tragedies that Tobi surrounded him and Konan with to bring them to his side. However, his father had simply never believed in his own power, and thus pinned everything on a just born child. Perhaps a decision that many would qualify as those born of the absolute faith a father could have in his child. Yet, he didn't see it that way. Much as Naruto had told Neji, there was no such thing as destiny. What people called destiny was nothing more than a future built by the blood, sweat, and tears of those too stubborn to give up no matter the odds and thus forged their wills' desires into the fabric of history. Some might say that he was born to become the jinchuriki of Kiyomi, that destiny had simply been waiting for his arrival to usher in some new age. Yet, the sad truth was his father had chosen to simply surrender to the notion of destiny rather than fight and take the mantle of being the savior from the prophecy for himself. That didn't mean that Naruto saw himself as it either, it just so happened that his goals aligned with those that were the supposed endgame that the savior in question had. But, should a new age be born from what his family achieved, well Naruto would never accept the explanation that it had all come about because it was foretold. That would be the job of the unimaginative historians he supposed, as they would have very little idea of all the actual work that went into bringing it into being and would likely enjoy the romanticized notion of destiny being the cause.