Expanding Territories: Sasame Fūma

Kushina was in heaven as she leaned back against the wall of the shower. The three jets of warm water being delivered via the shower heads did have something to do with it, but it paled in comparison to the feelings being created by her son, who was kneeling before her with his mouth clamped over her pussy. She stared down at the blue eyes looking up from between her thighs as she moaned pleasantly, "Oh Honey, you're kissing my pussy so deeply."

Her soft cries grew louder for a moment as her son hummed contently into her honeypot from her taste of her. Grinding her muff into his mouth, her fingers slipped through his wet hair while the foot of the leg that she had draped over his shoulder rubbed the small of his back encouragingly. Naruto pressed his face into her mound firmer as he tried to get his tongue deeper inside her in order to collect more of her sweet nectar. Kushina's foot began rubbing his back faster and faster as his mother's cries raised in volume letting him know that she was reaching the point where she'd be flooding his mouth with more of her sweet taste. Pulling his tongue from her quim, he began to circle it around her clit causing his mother's hands to grip his hair and the foot rubbing the small of his back to stop as she tensed from the increased stimulus. Feeling the moment was right as she began to pant, he pressed his tongue into her pleasure buzzer causing an electric-like shock to pass though her which caused her to push her pussy into her son's mouth as she stared up at the ceiling screaming out her climax at the top of her lungs while she coated his chin and tongue in her release.

Naruto drank down her essence eagerly looking forward to the fact that his mother seemed inclined to make doing so a part of his daily breakfast. Pulling his mouth away from her pussy, he licked up any traces that he might have missed before turning to kiss the inside of her right thigh on the fox mark that he had placed there showing that she was now his. Rising up to his feet, the leg his mother had perched on his shoulder slipped down to rest on his forearm as he placed his hands on the shower wall behind her. Pressing his body into hers, he kissed her hungrily which she responded to in kind allowing her to taste herself on his lips. She moaned as he then slipped inside her still sensitive cunt making her wrap her arms around his neck as he once more began pounding against the entrance of the womb that had housed him.

Kushina broke the kiss to cry out as his cock reached depths inside her that his father never had. It wasn't that Minato had been a small man only that in just about every category that mattered her son and lover was an improvement. What also impressed her about him was the confidence he displayed in himself. Although they had only been lovers for a single night, Naruto had yet and she suspected would never ask if he was better than his father. She knew that she could perhaps attribute it to the fact that for quite a few of his lovers he was taking the spot of a person that had meant a great deal to the woman in question, and as such had perhaps learned not to ask. However, she doubted it, particularly since as he stared into her eyes while he repeatedly slammed himself into her. Kushina could see that the only thing that mattered, outside of the pleasure he was receiving from her, was that she was happy.

Kushina didn't doubt that her violet eyes were reflecting just how happy she was with the sensations his cock were stirring within her. Yet just in case they weren't she moaned, "Gods Naruto... you're incredible... you're making me feel... fuck... feelings that I didn't know were possible."

Naruto felt his pride swell upon hearing his mother's words and hoping to continue to surpass her previous experiences gave her lips a quick peck before running his tongue down her throat. Reaching her breast, he sucked on the end of it before nipping at her nipple. He ended up groaning in turn as the walls of her pussy began to squeeze him.

"Shit, you're so fucking tight," Naruto grunted pulling his mouth from her breast.

"That's because your cock is so big, Honey," she moaned before nibbling his ear. Sucking on his earlobe she then whispered, "You're the best lover that I've ever had." Her words had the effect that she had hoped for as he began pounding into her even fiercer. Kushina cried out happily even as a part of her wondered if soon she'd be pounded through the wall into the neighboring apartment. She felt her son swell inside her love canal and knew that soon she'd be receiving a fresh injection of his seed.