Trouble in the Sand

Guren was having a hard time processing just how different she felt at the completion of her journey then she had at the start. It wasn't that she had forgotten Yukimaru or his sacrifice for her, but it was rather hard to remain despondent when there was a vigorous young man who nightly would bring her to orgasm several times and then do so all over again in the morning. It wasn't just the sex that Guren was finding rather addicting, but the cuddling afterwards. The former Sound kunoichi found she rather enjoyed falling asleep with an arm wrapped around her and pulling her close.

Guren watched Naruto sign in at the front gate of Konoha for both of them. Once he finished he gave her a nod and they brought the wagon back to the Great Tree Shipping Company. The blue-haired kunoichi watched as several workers took the wagon from the blond and then began to unload it. The dock came to a stop as a pair of workers pulled a chest from the back and surprised at how much it weighed, one of them dropped the side he held causing it to hit the ground. The chest cracked open spilling its contents to reveal thick gold bars which according to Sara were rather useless in the desert where water was the most valuable commodity.

The two men stared at the treasure that had been the payment given to Naruto and Guren for a job well done, but quickly began moving to clean it up as a voice called out, "Let's not just stand around stupefied gentlemen. We don't need to advertise to thieves now do we?"

"No ma'am," one of the men replied as both of them set about cleaning up the mess.

Karin directed her attention to Naruto before with a smirk she said, "There seems to be more there than I remember negotiating."

Naruto nodded as he replied, "There were some complications with the job. But we handled it."

Karin smiled at the jinchuriki's bravado which made her pussy moisten before turning her red eyed gaze to Guren. Her smile turned flirtatious as she said, "That's doesn't seem to be the only thing that was handled on the job." The female Uzumaki resisted the urge to giggle at the woman's embarrassment. Turning she said, "Let's speak more in my office."

Naruto followed behind as Karin led Guren and him into the company that she ran. He was impressed with the growth that he saw both in the company and her as she would pause in the march to her office to speak with employees that wished her input. Having visited several times before for a variety of reasons, it appeared that at least double the people were working there than before.

Karin entered her office first and came to a stop about midway from her desk. Once she heard the door close behind her the cool demeanor she had been displaying for her workers melted away to be replaced with a horny sexpot. Activating the privacy seals that prevented eavesdropping or spying, she spun on her heel and quickly closed the distance. Leaping the final few feet, she wrapped her legs around Naruto's hips as her lips sought out his.

She kissed him heatedly and repeatedly as Naruto's hands used her ass as handholds which he gripped firmly causing her to mew into his mouth.

Guren was shocked by the red-head's sudden change and a little embarrassed by the make-out session she was witnessing as well as the effect it was having on her. Hoping to perhaps put an end to it before things got too carried away she said, "Don't you wish for a report on what happened?"

Naruto began carrying Karin towards her desk as she broke the kiss to respond, "What's there to hear? Complications arouse and were dealt with, and you learned what a stud Naruto is between a woman's legs."

The writhing female felt her desk behind her so reaching back pushed the papers and other items from it as Naruto set her down. She moaned loudly as he began to attack her collarbone while he unzipped her purple shirt. He slid her shirt open as he kissed his way down her body before arriving at her chest where he sucked on one of her pointy nipples. "Mmmm, yeah suck my tits!" she whispered lustfully as she rocked her hips against his groin and his growing bulge.