Target: Pakura

Mabui opened her eyes and couldn't remember that last time that she had woken in such a state of contentment. Sitting up and clutching her covers to her nude frame, she felt disappointed by waking alone. However she was aware that perhaps another of his lovers required his attention. Therefore, she channeled her chakra through the small fox mark on her ankle. She felt her world expand as she began to sense the other women that she was connected to through the young man she had taken as a lover. She felt a measure of joy as she found that he hadn't gone far, but wasn't too sure how to take the fact that he wasn't alone in her living room.

She slipped from her bed and threw a light silk robe on which barely reach down to mid-thigh. She stepped into the living room and found Naruto and Yugito sitting in one of her chairs. Yugito was in her bra and panties as she sat in his naked lap with one of her breasts exposed. They were both facing toward the large panoramic and watching as the sun rose over Kumogakure. Yugito seemed to purr from the light fingering she was enjoying as she rested her head on Naruto's shoulder.

Mabui watched them and was surprised to find that she wasn't jealous. She tried to understand why, and figured that it stemmed from the same reason she hadn't been bothered by Darui's other lovers. She supposed there was something to be said about knowing what she was getting into beforehand. She also admitted that it was something of a turn on since to him it just seemed so common place.

But she supposed it was which he proved as he turned his head towards her to say, "I can see why you love this apartment. This view is amazing."

Mabui looked out the window and was surprised at just how impressive the sight was as the sun rose over the mountain casting its light over her home. She wondered how she had never noticed it before. She supposed it was just another thing that she hadn't taken the time to indulge in as she climbed the ranks as a kunoichi.

Yugito smiled as she looked up to see Mabui staring out the window as if seeing the village for the first time. Yugito extracted herself from Naruto's lap taking a moment to lick her juices from the finger her lover had just had buried inside her. She walked towards Mabui and grabbed the woman's hand. Pulling her towards the chair she sat Mabui down on Naruto's lap as she said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, but well when I felt him in the village I couldn't stay away."

She was about to turn and leave but Naruto pulled her down onto his lap as well. Nestled between his two lovers he said, "There's no need to leave. You can't tell me you're satisfied with that little bit of fooling around."

"I don't want to intrude," Yugito replied as she kept her gaze on Mabui.

"Do you think she's intruding, Mabui?"

Mabui to a certain extent felt that she was, having wanted Naruto to herself that morning. However she shook her head no since she figured much like her, Yugito would find her access to the blond extremely limited when compared to those inside Konoha and even Suna to a certain extent. She felt better about her choice when Naruto smiled at her. The three settled in and watched the sun continue its climb into the morning sky.

Again Mabui couldn't believe that she had lived in her apartment for years without noticing she was privy to such an amazing sight. Her attention was pulled from it as she noticed Yugito's shoulder moving subtly. She followed it down to see the jinchuriki was gently stroking Naruto's cock. Mabui wetted her lips at the sight and then placed her hand over Yugito's. The blonde woman smiled at her as they both began to jerk him off. Naruto sighed in pleasure as he leaned back to enjoy the two women's efforts.

Yugito gasped causing Mabui to wonder why, but she got a hint as she felt Naruto's hand travel over her leg before nesting between them. He began to gently rub the outside of her pussy causing the kunoichi's own actions to become less controlled. Yugito surprised Mabui as she pulled the sash of her robe loose before leaning forward to suck on one of the dark-skinned woman's nipples. Mabui moaned as she felt the kunoichi's tongue begin to trace over her areola and shuddered in pleasure when she bit down on the hardened nub.