-15

I'm at a gas station leaning against Christopher and rambling...

"I mean I'm me but then I'm not. I don't even know me! How can someone not know themselves-" He puts his thumb under my chin and makes me look at him in the eyes. 

"Rey stop it. You are you. You're the same person. The only thing that's different is that you're finding out more amazing things about you. And I'm going to help you. Because Rey, babe we are in this together and I'm not going to leave you alone. I'm going to be there every step of the way. Rather you want me or not. Because Rey not only is there me and you, but now there is me, you  and the baby. So stop worrying. Kay?" He asks as he gently kisses me. I simply nod and say okay...

A loud knock on the door wakes me from my sleep and I'm angered to see that it has also waken up the triplets. If they only knew how long it took me to put them to sleep! 

I get to the door and look through the peep hole to see the cleaning lady. Looking over to the night stand I see that it is only five in the morning. 

"We don't need room service at the moment. But thank you." I tell her through the door. I honestly don't want to open the door. Especially at this hour. 

"Well either you open the door or I open it. I have to do my job." The lady responds. 

"Honestly I'm okay and you can't just open the door whenever you want. What kind of hotel is this?" I yell which just makes the babies cry louder. Damn it! I run to their side and try to calm them down picking up Zeus first since he's the loudest. As I turn to go back to the door I see the door is wide open. In the door way stands a man. "You need to get out." I tell him.

"I came to talk to you Rey. Do you remember me?" he asks. 

"No and get out." 

"I'm here to protect you four." his voice it clicks in my mind...

"She was a lovely person. You look so much like her..."

"You're my father." I say beginning to remember more. "You were at my wedding. You gave me a gift...a locket." 

"Yes, I was." he steps towards me and that's when I notice that the babies are silent. "I'm here for you. I've always been here, just in the shadows making sure that you're okay. Let me help you find yourself." 

I look down at Zeus and I realize that this is all I've ever wanted. Help, and I'm gonna take it any way I can. I want to know the truth, my children deserve that. 

"Okay," I say. "But I want their father to be with me. I need him by my side." 

A/N Okay so we getting back little by little. Sorry for the very long wait. Just my life finally seems to be settling down. I just want to say thank you for putting up with my laziness and lack of commitment. I'm gonna finish this book asap, there will be maybe a week where I won't publish anything but I promise that when I do it will be 2-4 chapters. Thank you for all the love and nice words. More coming to y'all very soon!