+1

Christopher~

"Today we are all here because we have an issue that must be attended to." Stefano says as he stands from his chair. "My granddaughter- the future Queen, has been kidnapped. They raided her home and killed many of my guards. Including a few from the Alpha pack. How they were able to have gone through all those people is beyond me. But the only thing I do know is that we must get Rey back. At whatever cost it may be we need her." He says.
I look around and I'm surprised that so many people came to the palace. All pack Alpha's and Luna's are here along with the majority of their packs.
"Rey was pregnant with three babies. We don't know how she is or how the babies are. We do know that she went into labor when they took her. This is our family that we need to get back. I also need to let you all know that we are not safe right now. We've had three more raids spread among you all. The only place that is truly safe is here. They haven't gotten near and they seem to be staying far away. So if any of you want to send some of your people here they are more then welcomed here. We have many rooms here." He says. "That is all I have to say. If you have any questions you are welcome to come ask them to me in my office. Everyone is dismissed." And with that Stefano stands and leaves along with Margo behind him. I stand and head off to my room.

They can't be gone... They can't be-
"Christopher, Rick just got out of surgery." Mike informs me. I turn and nod. "You okay man?" He asks.

I laugh before answering I see he regrets asking that. "Am I okay? Well let me see how would you feel if your whole future was taken from you? If everything you dreamed of became...well a dream! Its been a week Mike! A fucking week! And we still have no damn clue! Nothing!" I yell as I punch the wall.

"Sorry. That was a stupid question to ask. Just stay strong man. The pack is already terrified. Their only sticking together because they think your okay." He says.
"Yeah I know. I will. And its not your fault. I'm just...I don't know....done?"
"Well you can't be. We're going to get her back. No matter what it takes. And when we get her we need you here too."
"Okay. Thanks for putting up with my crap. How's the pack?" I ask trying to change the topic.
"They feel out of place here. But they understand why they have to be here. Its just different but they'll get use to it."
"Yeah that's good." I say.
"You gonna go see Rick?"
"Not yet. I just want to be alone for a while."
"Okay. See you at dinner then." I nod and he walks off.

Making my way to my room I close the door and make my way to the night stand. There I have the pictures of my family. Of my three little ones. My girls and my boy...just a black and white grainy picture. I wasn't even able to be there to see them be welcomed to the world...see them take their first breath...see their eyes open and look at their small features...see the clash of me and my love Rey in three little people...I wasn't able to be there and thank Rey for making me a father...thank her for everything...

As I make my way toward dinner I see everyone turn and look at me. My mom smiles and hugs me. Lily gives me a sad smile. I don't sit instead I clear my throat.
"I just want to let everyone know that I will be leaving tomorrow morning. I will go off on my own and try to trace Rey's last step and try to figure out where she's at." No one says anything so I exit. A few seconds later I here some chairs scrap along the floor and some one following me. As I enter my room I turn to see my mom, dad and sister behind me.

"Leaving?" My mom asks.

"Yes mom I'm leaving. I can't stay here anymore." I tell her.

"No." She says.

"Mom I don't need your permission." I remind her.

"You have responsibilities." My dad says.

"Dad my fucking responsibilities are my family!" I yell at him.

"We are family!" He roars back.

"My family is Rey and the Babies! I need to know where they are. I can't sit here and not do anything while everyone is out there looking for her. I'll go mad! Don't you understand that?!"

"Christopher I understand your heart broken. But you can't leave your pack. The last time you did that what happened?" He says. I turn and glare at him.

"Are you implying that what happened to Rey is my fault?! That because of me she's gone?!" I ask.

"Christopher no one blames you for this." My mom says.

"If you would have just kept her at the pack house-" I cut my dad off before he can continue.

"She didn't feel safe there!" I yell. "I was making my mate happy! I wanted her to feel safe! Not that you know anything about that." I sneer.

My dads face pales and before I can even register what he's doing I feel the back of his hand make contact with my face. In the fit of anger and surprise I shift quickly and begin to make my way toward him. My dad shifts and charges at me as well.

"Stop! Stop now!" My mom yells. But we don't listen. Just as we hit each other I'm quickly pulled away from him.

"Christopher quit your shit!" Mike yells. My dad is being dragged out the room by some guards. He let's me go and I stand there. I turn and see my mom. She has tears in her eyes.

"Christopher, I know what's happened is hard. And I understand if you want to go but...I still see you as my baby boy. Running like crazy making me crazy. And the last thing I want to do is lose you. I've already lost Rey and my grandchildren. I don't want to lose my only son as well." She cries as she runs out the room. Lily follows her slamming the door shut...

***A/N so what y'all think??? And yes all the chapter with a "-" in front of the number chapter are in Rey's posing of view there will be more of hers then of Christopher's. His chapters will always have "+"
Let me know what y'all think.
And Merry Christmas!