+10

Roberto~

"So when can we go get her?" Christopher asks.

"Okay so before you go all crazy and yell at me, just try to keep an open mind and listen before going all mad. I have a good plan that will guarantee that everyone is safe. I want to go get her myself. It was really hard to connect with her when she was with her mom they brain washed her and managed to change how she sees and remembers things. I do know that Rey isn't buying the whole thing, she vaguely remembers her mother being dead."

"Why do you want to get her alone. How can I trust that you'll actually bring her back to me?"

"That's the thing, I'm not bringing her back. She's not safe here."

"What the hell do you mean she's not safe here? She's gonna be here with me where she belongs. How is that not safe?" Ugh, I knew he wasn't going to be smart enough to think about the danger of bringing her back to the place they all expect she'll be at.

"Christopher, think about it. You want to bring her to the one place they will automatically be looking at. We have no idea how far Elizabeth will go to get her back. She could easily storm in and kill you all and take Rey back. We have to be smart about everything we do until we can actually get to Elizabeth and end this for once and for all." I can see he's beginning to understand what I'm saying.

"Okay, so what do you purpose we do?" He asks me.

"Well I already have a house located far from here that I will be taking her. No one knows about this location but me. And its gonna have to stay like that for a while. I'm gonna have to explain everything to her myself. I want you to come to this location with us. Just under one condition. You don't see her or try to make contact with her."

"Hell no Roberto! Do you know how long I've been waiting to see her?"

"Look Christopher I understand how you-"

"No, no you don't. She's your daughter. But most importantly she's my wife! The mother of my children. My one and only love. The one I've been waiting for since the beginning of my days. I worked hard to get to her, I've suffered so much to be able to see her again. And now this is the bullshit you've been able to come up with?"

"Christopher listen to me, Rey isn't the same person. She herself doesn't even know who she is. Her true self is stuck inside lost and confused. We have to take this baby steps. I want her to trust us all on her own. Don't you see how she left them, that's what I'm gonna try to prevent from happening with us. I don't want to lose her again. I'm gonna let you be with your children. I'm gonna also give her everything and anything she wants."

"So if she asks to see me what will you do?" he asks.

"I let her see you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"David, make sure you drive him around for a few hours and then take him to the location I gave you. Rey and I will be there before you two, I just want to talk to her myself."

"Yes sir."

David quickly leaves my side as I make my way to my car. I already have my guards closing in on her. All I have to do is go knock on the door and get her. I'm hoping she will be willing to listen to me. Last thing I want to do is make her panic.

A/N what yall think? Please Like & Comment!