+7

“So Stefano and Margo were buried three weeks ago, and no one was invited to attend their ceremony?" I ask Mike.

“Yes, it also seems that Rey seems to be in some trance where she doesn't know who she is.” He tells me. Which makes me stop walking and turn to look at him.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, remember how when Margo and Stefano came to stay with us while Rey was pregnant they brought some of their own staff?” I nod and he continues. “Well one of Margo's ladies or personal maid, turned out to be one of our guys mate. But since she worked for Margo, and she didn't want to leave her well paying job they decided to do a long distance relationship. She continued to work there even after Margo's death. And she noticed somethings and asked Rey questions. But after I guess freaking Rey out they fired her. She is currently with Shay, aka her mate."

“Okay, call them to my office. I want to hear what she has to say about Rey. Also I seem to have lost the report over the monthly new shifters, babies born, and new mate matches.”

“They weren't given to you so you couldn't have lost them.” Mike says and after I give him a pointed look he simply nods “And in other words you're telling me to get those for you. Okay I'll get them as soon as possible.” He says as he walks away.

As I sit waiting at my desk I continue to look at the pictures of Rey I have on my desk. Right next to the picture of us on our wedding day, is the last ultra sound picture I have of the triplets.

“Alpha?” I hear someone say as they knock on the door.

“Come in.” I stand and in comes Shay with a small petite woman behind him.

“Good afternoon Alpha, Beta Mike told us you wanted to hear what Jennifer saw at the castle.” Shay says and I nod.

“That is correct. Please take a seat." I tell them as I take my seat. “Welcome Jennifer, to the pack. I usually welcome new comers as soon as they enter but lately I've been preoccupied. Sorry for that.”

“Oh is okay, trust me I understand how hard this must be for you. And thank you. Mike actually welcomed me to the pack on your behalf. He is very nice.” she replies softly.

“Indeed I am!” Mike's loud voice reaches us before he does. “Much kinder then this guy. Here are the paper work you required. And sorry Chris but I won't be able to stay for this meeting. I have to take Jr. school shopping." And with a quick wave to Jennifer and Shay he leaves.

“So Mike told me you witnessed some odd things while being there? Do you mind telling me everything that occurred?”

“Of course I don't. Well let's see. It all actually began before they were found dead.  You see I worked as Margo's personal maid. She would talk to me all the time. She was a sweet person. Just a bit misunderstood. Anyway, the day before they died a strange lady came up to the castle, asked to speak the King and Queen. Said it was urgent. But they denied the request and sent the lady away. But before they woman was dragged out she yelled out “I know the whereabouts of your daughter!” , that caused the guards to stop. They told her to wait at the entrance while they sent me to tell the King and Queen what she had said. Margo instantly told us to take the woman to the meeting room. Told us to not tell anyone about what had happened. Me and the three guards were told to keep everything under wraps. Margo was nervous and unsure. She told me something in her was sparking, the same way she felt when Rey was found. I accompanied her to the room and when her and Stefano were sitting on their seats they told the guards to bring the woman in. Margo asked her about her child, and the woman straight up said she was their child, Elizabeth. Margo got up and went to the woman. She studied her face before turning to Stefano and saying it was true.”

“So Elizabeth is behind this? What did she say?” I ask.

“Well she just said that she feared returning, because Robertó, Rey's father had threatened to kill her and the child if Elizabeth ever dared return home. She told them she was forced to leave her daughter at a young age just to make sure she lived. This angered Stefano and Margo. They told her they would make sure Robertó paid the ultimate price for keeping their family separated all these years. They were planning on letting everyone know about the return of Elizabeth, the next day. But they were found dead the next day instead. And by that time Stefano and Margo had told us all, meaning the staff there at the castle, that what ever Elizabeth said we should do. So when they were found dead Elizabeth didn't think twice from firing about all the guards. She brought some of her own guards. They aren't nice people honestly.”

“Was Rey with Elizabeth at all?” I ask.

“No, she came to the castle about a two days after her grandparents death. She came with some guy named Theo James, along with the three babies.”

“Who's Theo? Was that the guy she kissed?”

“The day you were taken down to the cellars? Yes. It seems that he's her mate. But he's not a wolf. He's a vampire. I was talking to one of Elizabeth's guards, and he was telling me that Rey was taken from y'alls house out there in the ranch. She was caught at the moment that the babies were coming. They said she was very stressed that her water broke. She was taken to a hospital where she gave birth. But Elizabeth had other things planned for her. She got some kinda person to put a new memory into Rey. She was awakened the days after the triplets were born. So technically your babies are officially one month old.”
That makes me sad to know that my children are being raised without me.

“I also found out that this Theo guy is really her mate.” Jennifer says which gets me mad. How is that possible if I'm here mate.

“He's her vampire mate. It seems that since she is both wolf and vampire she has both mates.”

“But how? Doesn't her wolf gene kick in more?”

“I'm not sure about that. I just know as much as the man told me. When I saw Rey I asked her why she left the ranch. She didn't know what I was talking about. I continued to ask questions but I was quickly fired. Elizabeth her self fired me. But before they could fire me I heard that they are planning a huge party. They are planning to baptize the triplets. The event will happen in about a month, I believe.”

All of this was to much for me to take in at once. Some other guy was doing what I was suppose to be doing. And there was a possibility Rey didn't recognize me. Turning to Shay and Jennifer I thank them for sharing what they know. While they leave I call Mike to the office.

“Everything okay?" He asks me as he enters.

“No, but it will be. Call a meeting. We have to discuss how we are going to get Rey back.”

*****A/N well it's been a LOOOONG time so I truly want to apologize. Updated will be slow because now I have a job which I work almost everyday. Plus my grandma isn't doing that well. And school is crazy! ( Who knew senior year would be like this?!? ) So comment and like! Thank you my loyal readers! Big XOXO to y'all!