+8

"How do you plan on contacting him? Do you not recall how he reacted the last time we got him here?" Mike says.

"Yes, I do. But it still got him here." I say with a shrug.

"True. But still not the best way. Don't  you have his number? Or any other way of contacting him?"

"Not really. But I'm sure he has us watched. Hopefully one of his little spies from the edge have heard about this meeting and they let him know. If not then I'll try calling him."

"Okay. We'll I'll be back soon I need to go do some stuff." Mike says as he gets up from the seat.

"Okay I'll see you later." I tell him as he exits.

Sitting alone in my office looking at the pictures I have on my desk I begin to think about Rey. Remembering all the stupid small things we argued about and how I wish she could be here even if we argued. Anything just to make sure she's okay. Seeing her with that guy and how she looked at him as if she was in love. I still don't understand how she could be brained washed so easily and how Elizabeth could do all of that. How she was even able to pull all this off with no one noticing? I have so many questions and no answers.

One thing is for certain I need to get her out of there. And soon, I'm just hoping to get a little help from her father.

Authors note: I'm sooo sorry for such a long wait and all for 204 words?! I know I'm sorry for the small update but I promise much more is coming. Hopefully I can have the rest of the book completely edited and published by the end of this month or beginning of the next. Hope y'all are still here for all the ups and downs that are sure to come! Please understand that the updates might be slow. I lost my grandmother in June and I'm still devastated about that. But she always pushed me to write so I'll finish this for her. But also recently here in Texas we have been hit by Harvey. I live in Houston and sadly we were effected by the flood. Slowly we are trying to get up but it is still hard. I'm sure y'all are aware of all that's gone on here. I hope my fellow Texans are okay and hopefully not effected by Harvey but if you were please know that you are in my prayers. Love every single one of y'all thank you for yalls kind words and big hearts. So thankful for all of y'all. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ please vote and comment! (And by any chance could y'all make me some cool covers? Y'all always make the best ones! Make me a cover and I'll dedicate the chapter I put the cover on)