-7

His eyes never leave mine while his lips flutter softly over my skin. We are lying on the floor his body over mine. Out clothes thrown around the room. His skin feels wonderful as it gently rubbed against mine and I felt happy, complete even. After all I am with my mate.

He kisses my stomach before pulling up. "Rey are you sure?" He asks me.

"Yes Christopher I am."
~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a jolt and look around. Theo's arms fall from around my waist as he wakes up.
"Rey, what's wrong?" He asks me.
We hadn't done anything. And only because Theo said he'd sense that I wasn't completely ready to be physical with him. So we decided to just go to bed. I had curled close to his side and he had wrapped his arms around me.

"I had a...a horrible dream. Maybe a flash back?" I tell him. I have to be honest with him. Especially after all he had told me.

"What about?"

"I-I was-" I'm interrupted by the door bell ringing.

"Wait here. I'll go check who it is." Theo says as he gets up from the bed. Slipping on a shirt he exits the room.

When he takes longer then two minutes I decided to go check on him. Wondering who would be knocking at our door at four o'clock in the morning. Slowly I made my way downstairs and I see that Elizabeth is sitting in one of the couches while Theo is getting her a cup of coffee I assume.

"Whats going on?" I ask as I get down the stairs.

"Rey, your mom has some news to share." Theo says. I turn to look at Elizabeth and I see she has tears in her eyes.

"Whats wrong? Are you okay?" I ask her as I make my way to her. She looks surprised that I actually made my way to her. That I was the first to approach.

"Its...it's my parents." She says softly. "Your grandparents. We just got the news."

"What about them?" I ask but before she can answer she begins to cry. "Theo tell me are they..?"

"Baby I'm so sorry but, they were found dead around twelve in the morning. Both their bodies found in their room. Seems like they were killed by one of your grandma's lady's." Theo tells me. I don't honestly know what to feel. I don't remember them. The only flash I had was being at their home seeing them sitting in their massive chairs.

"What does this mean?" I ask him but Elizabeth answers before him.

"We have to be at the castle. Your next to rule Rey. They need the new Queen and King. I already sent some of my people there to have somethings set up. Their funerals are already being handled." She says. "Pack as much as you can now. They'll gather all your things later and have them sent to your new home."

"We're moving?"

"Yes Rey. Our new home is the castle. Thats the safest place for you to be at. Not only for you but also for the triplets." Theo says. The crying of one of the babies catches my attention.

"I'll go check on them. Their probably hungry." I tell them.
When I make it up stairs I see that Elizabeth pulls Theo into the kitchen. Quickly checking on the triplets I see that Poseidon is awake and hungry. I quickly feed him while slipping a cover over my shoulder blocking him from view I silently make my way downstairs. Step by step I make it downstairs and their voice get clear.

"You need to be quick about it Theo." Elizabeth says angrily.

"We have time Elizabeth. Stop with all this pressure please."

"Why do you keep believing we have time?!? What's wrong with you if I didn't know better I'd say you don't even love-"

"Elizabeth that's enough!" Theo says a little to loudly and I think he noticed that. "Lets talk about this another time. This is not the place and not the time." He says and I hear them making their way towards the entrance of the house. "I'll contact you when we're ready to go. Good bye." He says as he closes the door on her.

"What does she mean by time?" I ask him.

"She's just in a hurry, trying to get you to remember her." He says with a shrug. "She's inpatient. Are the babies okay?"

"Yeah, just hungry." I tell him as I think about what he said.

"So we should start packing. Just clothes for now. Everything else we need should already be there. We might have to-" Theo continued to talk but I still had some doubts. I didn't like how both him and Elizabeth had been discussing about be so quietly. I felt like something wasn't right. But then again I could just be over reacting...

"Rey, babe? You okay?" Theo says as he comes to stop in front of me.

"Yea, sorry just thinking. I- I'm gonna go put the baby back to bed." I tell him as I make my way up to the nursery.

"Okay, I'll start packing our things. We'll be on our way in the morning."

When I enter the nursery I look down at my son and I see his eyes are closed. He's asleep. And I find myself wondering what exactly is going on in my life?

*A/N
I honestly don't know why it took me so long to do this 913 word chapter. The next one will be longer. Like, comment, and share! I'd be very grateful for that. And guess what the first book of this series has hit 27.1k likes! That's just amazing so thanks for those who went from that book to this one!