+13

"They're still so small." Christopher says as he rocks Zeus in his arms. All three babies are so calm in his arms. Not once have they cried or even squirmed in his arms. 

"Yes they are, they stopped maturing as fast as other babies since they have a variety of DNA. We won't really know if they can even shift. I can't cause of how strong Roberto's genes are." I tell him as I lay Poseidon down next to his sister. 

"Really? Who told you that?" He asks as he looks confused. 

"Well Elizabeth and a royal gene person named Joanna explained to me how the babies won't ever be normal. Well our normal."

"Well I guess you didn't remember that one of these little ones use to shift through your pregnancy." he says as he kisses the top of Zeus head before laying him down on the other side of his sister. "We were never told which one out of all three. But one of these little ones can already shift."

"Are you sure? Not one has done anything like that."

"Yes, I'm sure one did. We had to take in consideration of having an early birth. But the baby would only shift when you were under to much stress. Or upset. I wouldn't lie about anything to you. Ask me anything you want." he says as he sits on the bed looking down at the triplets before looking up at me. "I wasn't sure if I'd ever see you again Rey."

"How did we meet? Theo said something's that didn't sound right. They made out to be a bad guy but you seem to be the complete opposite of all things they said. I want to know how we met."

"What do you remember about me?" he asks as he frowns at me. 

"I remember your smell. Woods nature aroma. How your hands felt on me. I remember a bit of us. Some intimate things, finding out of our three little blessings. Your eyes have and I guess will forever be burned into my memory. How you say my name and look at me. Your laughter, your smile, warmth and compassion for me. That's what would always come to me no matter how much I was told that I should forget about you. Answer my question please, I want to see if I can remember it."

"We meet at your high school graduation. You were valedictorian. I wasn't going to go at first since I really don't get along with my sister. She didn't like you. My dad made me go though, and for that I will forever be grateful. We locked eyes as soon as I was able to locate you. Your scent called me to you. I met up and we became much closer at your graduation party. You had way to much alcohol. We both did. And-"

"That's when we went to the hotel. We had sex, and I left before you woke up. And you caught me at the Berry Center. You weren't suppose to find me."

"And I told you I wasn't like other guys. That I really liked you, when in reality I was already completely in love with you. You were made for me and I for you, do you still feel what we have."

"I feel love towards you Christopher. That was never a doubt in my mind. I just can't understand how and why you couldn't save me." I tell him and I can sense that I've said the wrong thing. 

"I never stopped looking for you four. Not a day went by that I didn't stop beating myself for leaving you alone at the house. Me and Rick continued to look for anything that could help us find you. But nothing ever came up. Even your grandparents had their best tracker on the case. Roberto went off on his own and said he'd find you. I'm grateful he did, but to be fair I did find you. I saw you kissing Theo. I was supposed to go unnoticed but when I saw that I couldn't help myself. It made me lose it." he says and before I can stop myself my hand finds its way to hold onto his.

"I'm sorry for saying that." I whisper. "I don't want to upset you. I remembered your wolf." 

"You did?" 

"Of course. I remember being glad you didn't have dog breath." I say with a smile and he actually laughs. And hearing that brings back many flashes of him laughing. Being happy at our wedding, at ultrasound images. Laughing at what I said or did, laughing with me. Smiling as he would lock eyes with me as he would kiss my pregnant stomach every night. How he'd smile each time he'd tell me he loved me. His big grin and twinkling eyes. He's my one. But I still feel something towards Theo. I need to hear why he went along with everything. His love felt real as well. I don't put anything past Elizabeth. She has a plan and I'm glad I was never in on it and fought all along the way. She can't and won't get away with this. She truly made a mess of things, things that should have never been messed with. "Christopher what do I do now?"

"Well first I think you need to get some rest. I know you must be tired with all of this. And when you wake up we'll discuss all our options. I'll watch our triplets while you sleep." I hadn't realized how sleepy and drained I felt until he pointed it out. 

"Okay, thank you." 

******A/N

Told y'all more chapters would be coming very soon and much more to come! What do y'all think so far??? Will Rey truly stay or will she try to make another escape????

-Queen Athena