+9

"Were you able to contact him?" I ask Mike.

"Well yes and no." He says as I simply stare at a complete disadvantage. "By that I mean we found one of his guys. And when we asked him nicely to get Roberto here he said no."

"He said no?" 

"Yes, he also said that Roberto has his own plan and that the only way it will work is if you stay out of the way. Seems he has it all planned out." Mike says as we near the office. 

"What the hell is his problem?" 

"Well to be fair he was very upset the last time we all talked. Not so much talk as in argue." 

"Yea, he was the one that yelled. He doesn't seem to care about how I need to help. He has no chance if he doesn't have me on his side. I can be a great help." I tell Mike as I get my phone out and try to call Roberto once again. 

Elizabeth~

 How the hell did this all go wrong? How did not one idiot notice anything!

"I need answers! You said everything was okay between you and her!" I yell at Theo.

"They were! She was happy I was happy. Everything was fine until you kept pushing the whole baptizing thing. And how was I suppose to know she would do this I thought you had us watched."  

"You need to think real hard and think about where she could be. We need her back." I tell him. 

"We all need to calm down. For all we know she can come back on her own." James says the most stupid thing I've ever heard. 

"She took money with her a vehicle and all the kids! Why would she want to come back? She has nothing to come back to. We can't let anyone find out they are gone. Last thing we want is for the others to know shes gone. They'll go looking for her and it's more likely that they will find her before us." 

"How are we gonna hide it from everyone?" Theo asks.

"We'll stall everything. Claim she's taken ill. Bed rest until she can fully recover. We just need to get someone to play her. Be a dummy, lay in bed and pretend its her. As for the children we will say the same thing. After all everyone knows they were born ill. Close of the section of those quarters no one is allowed to go there unless they are authorized and only by me. We'll have our own kind stand at the end of the hall keeping watch at all time. We have to stick together." I tell them as I stare at both of them. "We will only survive this if we all work together. I sent some of our men out to look for her and the kids. I'll also see if we can get someone to spy on Christopher. Make sure he has no idea of what has happened. Theo leave and do what you can to try to find her. Try to remember anything you can." 

He leaves and I turn to look at James. 

"We have to find her James. We have to make sure we get her and those babies back so we can finish what we started." 

"I know love, I know." He says as he pulls me into an embrace. "I just wish we could do something different then your original plan." 

"My original plan was different, but you didn't want to do what I wanted to do. We could have been done with this a long time ago. You're just to attached to her James."

"Well what did you expect! I raised her, I watched her grow up. I was there to always comfort and encourage her. I was like her father." He lets go of me so quickly slightly pushing me from him in what could be describe as disgust. "Or what did you expect me to be cold like you?" 

"You know damn well why I have to do this! They never cared for me, all I was was a damn vessel to carry what they always wanted what he always wanted! I was never loved by any of these damn people. As soon as she was born everything that was promised to me! But instead they gave it to her because they didn't think I was mentally stable for all the control. They never cared for me, they never loved me. I saw it in there eyes. Nothing I did ever made them happy. And then she's born and they love her. They want her. They trust her. Why didn't they love me?" I ask him. I remember all the cold looks my mother gave me. How she would cry all the time, always hand me off to the nearest nanny. Never really caring or loving me. How could she do that? 

Chris~

As soon as I get to the edge of the border he appears. 

"Why do you keep trying to get to me? Have another brilliant idea?" He asks. 

"Actually yes I do. And I'd be glad if you could help me out. If we work together we can accomplish so much more."

"What if I told you I know where she's at right now?" 

"We all know she's with her mother. I saw her there with-"

"But she's not." I look at him confused as he cuts me off. 

"What the hell do you mean she's not? I saw her there."

"Well she seemed to have been able to escape Elizabeth. She's currently at some hotel, she has the babies with her. She thinks she's hiding well from them, well I guess she thinks everyone. But in all honesty she's not. Don't worry I'm making sure no one is getting to close or that Elizabeth's goons are near. She's safe at the moment." I hear what he's saying but I don't believe it. How did she manage to leave? Does she remember me?

A/N 

Well hello and happy new year! wow I just realized I've been working on this book for a while, but guess what its almost over. More chapter coming yalls way. Please make sure to vote comment and share! Thanks for all the love