-13

The feeling of skin against skin is indescribable. It compares to nothing else. The warmth, the softness. The love.

It's simply something amazing. Something that makes you feel very much loved. And I have to say that knowing its being done with the person you're meant to be with makes it feel even more amazing. His fingers ever so lightly moving all over my body. Holding my hips steady. Holding my hand in his. Making me feel cherished, as if I was his only reason to be alive. He glorified me in a way that simply no one can. His lips seemed to kiss every inch of my body. Each kiss promising me love. Promising everything. I felt how much he loved me as he kissed me. As he ever so gently made love to me. Everything seemed right. Every push...every pull. I felt no pain when he gently tore my flesh with his teeth as he said he would as he made us one. I only felt completeness. As if I was finally complete no more part of me was missing. I was whole again. Because now I was certain of where I was suppose to be. With my mate...with my Theo...

THEO:

She looked so peaceful. And for that I was very thankful. Her full lips slightly swollen, her skin ever so soft. The way she looked so happy so complete. I wanted time to freeze at that instant, to stay that way with her forever. Keep her innocent and happy. Her hair hiding the mark I had left on her neck. The mark that held no true power. I love her to much to mark her in that way when I know her heart truly belongs to another. I slide out of bed and put my clothes on. Rey stirs a bit but stops after hugging a pillow to her side. As I exit the room I hear her whisper "I love you Chris..."

He's the reason why I didn't do it. I don't hate him. I thought I did. But truly I don't. I envy him. I make my way to the nursery and dismiss the nannies who quickly leave. Looking into the three cribs I see that the boys are asleep but not little Reina. I gently pick her up from her crib and hold her in my arms. Her piercing eyes stay glued on me.

"You know little one. I feel like you understand so much. As if you're in on this little secret. I kinda have a feeling that you understand what's going on." I tell her gently as I rock her in my arms. She blinks rapidly as if saying yes. "I just want you to know that I truly love you all. You, Zeus, Poseidon, and your mommy. I never meant to hurt any of you." I tell her and she begins to squirm in my arms. "But I hope you understand that I have to do this. For now at least. I'm gonna try to help you out of this. Because my dear little Reina I love all of you. But first I need to make you're psycho grandmother believe I'm on her side. If she doesn't buy my loyalty to her, she's promised to harm you all. And that's something I could never live with. Just have faith in me my little one. I promise, this will all come to an end."

Rey~

(One Month Later...)

"Theo something doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm going to be sick." I say as I run and hurl in the toilet.

"Dammit I knew we shouldn't have ate that food. Your mother doesn't even know how to cook!" Theo says as he runs to my side to grab my hair away from my face as I continue to hurl. Instantly the babies begin to cry loudly. That's one of their new things. Crying very loudly whenever Theo and I aren't in the room.

"It's okay babies mommy is here!" I assure them before hurling some more.

"Or maybe I took to much blood last night?!" Theo asks frantically. Which seems crazy for him to even say because he never takes more than a pint of blood from me every two weeks. He only ever took a little more then usual that one night we got a little carried away. I smack his hand from my hair as I stand up. And shake my head at him while flushing the toilet and make my way to the sink.

"You're crazy. Go back to the babies. I'm just gonna brush my teeth. Just get them calmed down please and finish getting them ready we have to go pick up their clothes and make sure everything is ready for tomorrow." I tell him as I put toothpaste on the brush.

"Okay. We'll be ready to go when you're done in here. I'll make sure to get you some ginger ale to calm your stomach. We'll be waiting in the car." He says as he kisses my forehead before going back into our room and of course right when he enters the crying stops.

After brushing my teeth I lean against my sink looking at my reflection. So much has changed in a month. I had continued to search for more of my grandmothers diaries and was able to find two more. One of them was before Elizabeth's time.

It talked about her pregnancy with her son. All happy things. She doesn't say anything about his passing, just speaks about how nothing is the same anymore. Her and Stefano become slightly distant. But then she stops writing for about a year. When she begins to write again its when she finds out shes with child. How she kinda didn't want a second child and how she became pregnant on accident. She never planned it and she seemed as if she never wanted to have Elizabeth. After giving birth to Elizabeth she makes the nannies take care of her more then herself. One part I don't forget is how she believes Stefano is disappointed that she gave him a girl instead of a boy. That part makes me sad. Makes me kinda understand why Elizabeth seems not to care about her parents. Honestly how would you feel to know your mother didn't love you.

A month had gone by and it seemed that the triplets were growing up slowly as if frozen in time. When I questioned it Theo had explained since they were mixed they aged slower as their bodies had to adapt all their different genes. Which then made me question their life span. Which to that he told me that my questions would be better answered by someone more experienced. And that's how I was introduced to a older lady named Joanna. She was assigned to teach me about my culture. My kind. It was really weird all these things seemed so out of this world. Everything was to much to really take in, it all seemed out of this world. There were somethings I seemed to remember like for example wolfs have a monarchy they listen to. That monarchy was said to be chosen by the one and only Goddess Selene. She's said to be the one that rules the moon. Mother to all wolfs. It seems Wolves actually howl at the moon in ceremonial ways. I kinda made a joke about us being the same like dogs which didn't make Joanna laugh as I thought she would. If anything it has given her more reasons to hate me.

"Rey dear are you in here?" I hear Elizabeth ask bring me out of my daze.

I quickly collect myself and head out to face her. "Yea, I'm here just headed out actually." I tell her. She frowns slightly as she looks me over. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing dear. Just was hoping maybe I could join you and the family. We never seem to really hang out." She says it so casually that it just creeps me out.

"Actually Elizabeth I was hoping I could talk to Theo while out. Maybe next time." I tell her as I grab my purse and make my exit.

Author Note: There is so much more coming. Promise. Please vote & comment yalls comments always make me smile! ❤️❤️❤️